Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I - The B.O.S.S. Board Presents... After Inauguration (MIXTAPE)
(04-19-2009, 05:03 PM)CHAMILLITARY - CWAL MOB! link Wrote: THAT'S HOW THESE MIXTAPES SHOULD BE PUT TOGETHER. NO DJ SCREAMIN & TAGGIN ALL OVER THE TRACKS. NICE CUTS, NICE MIX & THE TRACK LIST IS WELL ORGANIZED. GOOD FOR THESE KATS THAT AIN'T ALREADY UP ON CROOKED'S LATEST ISSHHH. OVERALL GREAT WORK PLAYA!

SHOUT OUT 2 EFFeX 4 PUTTIN' THIZ TOGETHER....

No doubt, props for the support!

Althoug, I won't lie, we have SOME tags and stuff on the tracks, but nothing thta would make you be like, damn I'm embarrassed to play this out loud. No Whoo Kid / DJ Drama / Kay Slay shouting.
WORD, whoo kid's isshhh is tha worst.

yeah there's a drop here and there, but this shit waz done right though!
(04-19-2009, 05:22 PM)CHAMILLITARY - CWAL MOB! link Wrote: WORD, whoo kid's isshhh is tha worst.

yeah there's a drop here and there, but this shit waz done right though!

Thanks man, we were going to drop it tagless, but I was like... Ehh, everyone dropping these MP3 compilations, let's do something a little different.
this mixtape is really cool, i didnt expect u dudes to come so fast and so furious Smile with this one.

LOL at the whole fuss about me asking why isnt there a link to doc forums on the cover, people didnt understand what was my intention so sorry for that.
major props on the mixtape
(04-20-2009, 02:39 PM)Episcop DOC Cvrle link Wrote: this mixtape is really cool, i didnt expect u dudes to come so fast and so furious Smile with this one.

LOL at the whole fuss about me asking why isnt there a link to doc forums on the cover, people didnt understand what was my intention so sorry for that.

It's all good man, I really don't have any hard feelings about your comment, I think a few people just misunderstood it. No stress.

People that know me, know that I'm a full supporter of the D.O.C. and it's accomplishments.
(04-20-2009, 04:25 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: [quote author=Episcop DOC Cvrle link=topic=753.msg254544#msg254544 date=1240252763]
this mixtape is really cool, i didnt expect u dudes to come so fast and so furious Smile with this one.

It's all good man, I really don't have any hard feelings about your comment, I think a few people just misunderstood it. No stress.

People that know me, know that I'm a full supporter of the D.O.C. and it's accomplishments.
[/quote]

indeed. u been there since i can remember.
if i knew u workin on this i would manage to get u some unheard songs u know, but its all good tho .. u did a nice job with this man
(04-24-2009, 08:54 AM)Chewee link Wrote: if i knew u workin on this i would manage to get u some unheard songs u know, but its all good tho .. u did a nice job with this man

manage to get some unheard songs!! how would you do that??
(04-24-2009, 08:54 AM)Chewee link Wrote: if i knew u workin on this i would manage to get u some unheard songs u know, but its all good tho .. u did a nice job with this man

It's all good, at least we got Crooked to "host" it so it's still legit.

I think I did ask Treacherous for some tracks, but didn't follow up with that request.