Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I - The B.O.S.S. Board Presents... After Inauguration (MIXTAPE)
(04-19-2009, 05:03 PM)CHAMILLITARY - CWAL MOB! link Wrote: THAT'S HOW THESE MIXTAPES SHOULD BE PUT TOGETHER. NO DJ SCREAMIN & TAGGIN ALL OVER THE TRACKS. NICE CUTS, NICE MIX & THE TRACK LIST IS WELL ORGANIZED. GOOD FOR THESE KATS WHO AREN'T ALREADY UP ON CROOKED'S LATEST ISSHHH. OVERALL GREAT WORK PLAYA!

SHOUT OUT 2 EFFeX 4 PUTTIN' THIZ TOGETHER....
^^ what he said... I've been listening to this in my car over the weekend.. This mixtape is put together real well..
That Swagger like us mix made me appreciate the song more Smile
Thanks Effex!
(04-26-2009, 04:52 PM)yanthrax link Wrote: [quote author=CHAMILLITARY - CWAL MOB! link=topic=753.msg254505#msg254505 date=1240174996]
THAT'S HOW THESE MIXTAPES SHOULD BE PUT TOGETHER. NO DJ SCREAMIN & TAGGIN ALL OVER THE TRACKS. NICE CUTS, NICE MIX & THE TRACK LIST IS WELL ORGANIZED. GOOD FOR THESE KATS WHO AREN'T ALREADY UP ON CROOKED'S LATEST ISSHHH. OVERALL GREAT WORK PLAYA!

SHOUT OUT 2 EFFeX 4 PUTTIN' THIZ TOGETHER....
^^ what he said... I've been listening to this in my car over the weekend.. This mixtape is put together real well..
That Swagger like us mix made me appreciate the song more Smile
Thanks Effex!
[/quote]

No doubt, I'm glad everyone likes it!
I been a little behind on my music lately, so I just got a chance to bump this.  Great tape EFFeX!  Very well put together.  Some of the tracks even have better sound quality than the originals.  Also nice to get a few of the tracks I missed on a cd.  Great job!!
(04-27-2009, 09:07 AM)Akademic link Wrote: I been a little behind on my music lately, so I just got a chance to bump this.  Great tape EFFeX!  Very well put together.  Some of the tracks even have better sound quality than the originals.  Also nice to get a few of the tracks I missed on a cd.  Great job!!

Happy to see that you noticed that!

Glad you like it, maybe we'll do another one in the future.
Oh yeah it jumped right out at me on the first track. 

I know it's way off topic, but what kind of production equipment/software do you use?
lol you should ask Crooked if he can record new tracks just for your new mixtape Effex
(04-27-2009, 02:04 PM)DALJ link Wrote: lol you should ask Crooked if he can record new tracks just for your new mixtape Effex

Working on that... It just happens that this past mixtape all he could get us was the drops cause he was maaad busy.
(04-27-2009, 02:10 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: [quote author=DALJ link=topic=753.msg254883#msg254883 date=1240855447]
lol you should ask Crooked if he can record new tracks just for your new mixtape Effex

Working on that... It just happens that this past mixtape all he could get us was the drops cause he was maaad busy.
[/quote]

Not surprising lol he has dropped a lot of songs recently, combine that with the slaughterhouse shows and just all of the behind the scenes shit, and it is not surprising at all lol
 Defective Crooked I Robot
(04-27-2009, 05:38 PM)ehbunner link Wrote: [quote author=EFFeX link=topic=753.msg254884#msg254884 date=1240855855]
[quote author=DALJ link=topic=753.msg254883#msg254883 date=1240855447]

[/quote]

Not surprising lol he has dropped a lot of songs recently, combine that with the slaughterhouse shows and just all of the behind the scenes shit, and it is not surprising at all lol
[/quote]

Yeah, for a whole 3 week period he was mad tied up and finally got back to the Treacherous studio to do this favor for us.

Actually the night he recorded the stuff for our tape he was in the studio recording some other joints, but I never got word what they were for...
He is always recording loads of songs but they never get released and end up being shelved forever! lol