Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Treacherous Is A Brand You Can Trust" Oh really....?
I was just listening to this new One-2 song with Crook on the intro that was posted last week(in multimedia section for anyone who hasn't checked it out yet)

And thinking of how funny that sounds looking back...Now a lot of this stuff Crook has said but he is the VP lol

add whatever I'm missing I'm sure you guys will come up with some

*note these are in no order just listing them as I remember them

1)This Year I'm dropping B.O.S.S. I promise

2)Horseshoe Gang Gangsta Emcee album

3)Dream Tapes

4)Video for New West Anthem

5)You-tube campaign The Boss Chronicles(hhw #15 if you want to know what thats in)

6)Rock Band(can't remember the name and it could still happen but for now I'm putting it on the list tho this one really is a stretch)

So what have I missed guys, feel free to add whatever you come up with, but lets try and keep it in the treacherous records era tho

Defective Crooked I Robot
idk most of those are from crookeds mouth and not treacherous i just think he has a tendency to get excited and open his mouth before what ever project is even set in motion
that's true ^^^^ he always say's shit that get's the fans excited but never does it
Yeah but he is the senior vp so he is Treacherous, yeah he isn't saying it in a press release from Treacherous but he practically is Treacherous what he says should be something you can trust and if you can't trust what he says how can treacherous be a brand you can trust

Really just made this topic to see how many things crook has promised(or acknowledged) since being on Treacherous and also found the line quite funny with Crooks track record...I don't want this to seem like I'm complaining I get enough crook that I can't complain really but as I said I thought it would be funny to have a list of all the unfulfilled plans
It's a good rule of thumb to regard all the talk, promises, etc. as just that, talk or hot air.  People, especially rappers, have a whole lot to say but it only starts meaning something when the projects/products become available to the public.
wasn't something said about a new west anthem remix?

thought i heard that somewhere
Yeah that may have been thrown out there at some point....I think you guys are missing the point, the point isn't to bitch about all the false promises

I really don't care about whether Crook says Treacherous is a brand I can trust because if I can trust it then eventually they will build that reputation

The point is just to list any things that were at one time planned but got scrapped for whatever reason.....Im not really compiling the list to combat the saying just for a laugh but honestly I can see Im the only one who found the topic interesting so we may let this die now Tongue ;D
(04-20-2009, 04:08 PM)ehbunner link Wrote: Yeah that may have been thrown out there at some point....I think you guys are missing the point, the point isn't to bitch about all the false promises

I really don't care about whether Crook says Treacherous is a brand I can trust because if I can trust it then eventually they will build that reputation

The point is just to list any things that were at one time planned but got scrapped for whatever reason.....Im not really compiling the list to combat the saying just for a laugh but honestly I can see Im the only one who found the topic interesting so we may let this die now Tongue ;D

I get what your trying to do with this thread, it's funny...

One of my favorites has always been "Major Announcements Coming Soon" - HHW Week 9  8)
C.O.B - The label... Is now open for business!!! ;D
(04-20-2009, 11:03 AM)ehbunner link Wrote: 1)This Year I'm dropping B.O.S.S. I promise

I really really believed it too when he said that! Hope is a cruel thing.