Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Treacherous Is A Brand You Can Trust" Oh really....?
(04-20-2009, 04:08 PM)ehbunner link Wrote: Yeah that may have been thrown out there at some point....I think you guys are missing the point, the point isn't to bitch about all the false promises

I really don't care about whether Crook says Treacherous is a brand I can trust because if I can trust it then eventually they will build that reputation

The point is just to list any things that were at one time planned but got scrapped for whatever reason.....Im not really compiling the list to combat the saying just for a laugh but honestly I can see Im the only one who found the topic interesting so we may let this die now Tongue ;D

oh im def not bitchin about it, just trying to add to your list mayne

out of all the promises that he has made and didnt come thru with i still support dude regardless cause you cant deny all the music he has given us and never disappoints. now if only all artists could do that.

every song crook puts out is dope and to me doesnt get tireless

was def looking forward to the dream tapes though cause i sometimes do the shit he was talkin about only mines not rhymes its just random shit that i would prob forget the next day

(04-20-2009, 08:48 PM)conqueso34 link Wrote: [quote author=ehbunner link=topic=762.msg254549#msg254549 date=1240258132]
Yeah that may have been thrown out there at some point....I think you guys are missing the point, the point isn't to bitch about all the false promises

I really don't care about whether Crook says Treacherous is a brand I can trust because if I can trust it then eventually they will build that reputation

The point is just to list any things that were at one time planned but got scrapped for whatever reason.....Im not really compiling the list to combat the saying just for a laugh but honestly I can see Im the only one who found the topic interesting so we may let this die now Tongue ;D

oh im def not bitchin about it, just trying to add to your list mayne

out of all the promises that he has made and didnt come thru with i still support dude regardless cause you cant deny all the music he has given us and never disappoints. now if only all artists could do that.

every song crook puts out is dope and to me doesnt get tireless

was def looking forward to the dream tapes though cause i sometimes do the shit he was talkin about only mines not rhymes its just random shit that i would prob forget the next day

[/quote]
Nah my bad on the confusion I wasn't really referring to your post, I just got the vibe that my topic wasn't of interest to anyone, and the first two posts were like shutting down the whole treacherous side and then after I was saying he is like the vp their was another post saying not to take artists words on things and I thought I should clarify what I was meaning with the topic

Def feel ya on the point of I don't know many other artist who can get your hopes up and let you down yet you keep coming back to not only get there music but want to support by copping and want him to blow,its crazy really
 Defective Crooked I Robot
Couple more I can think off.

hip-Hop weekly remixes ( Where We had the fans names on the cover, Jay-Cee was designing it from what I've remember)... I'm guessing they scrapped that idea Komplex HHW remixes wasn't getting that much attention. i dunno

Hiphop weekly vwebsites- Where underground cats can post and showcase they're skills. Crooked I mentioned he already got Japan COB and other europe countries ready to go.

that thing that Anonymouse BOss was doing with interviewing crooked i directly from Msn answer fans questions. He did it onces and never again.

that band i think is called automatic rebel.

yeah they were all just words, sounded good and im still interested in them though. words better than silence sometimes i guess..
(04-20-2009, 04:29 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: [quote author=ehbunner link=topic=762.msg254549#msg254549 date=1240258132]
Yeah that may have been thrown out there at some point....I think you guys are missing the point, the point isn't to bitch about all the false promises

I get what your trying to do with this thread, it's funny...

One of my favorites has always been "Major Announcements Coming Soon" - HHW Week 9  8)
[/quote]

I remember that one!  i thought, is this dude really announcing that he is going to make an announcement??  I about fell out of my chair laughing at that one!!

A couple more that will come to Fruition soon....

Sauce da Boss.....droppin in 09
Horesehoe Gang.....droppin in 09
1 Known the 1 (whoever that is)......droppin in 09
(04-21-2009, 12:24 PM)Akademic link Wrote: [quote author=EFFeX link=topic=762.msg254551#msg254551 date=1240259369]
[quote author=ehbunner link=topic=762.msg254549#msg254549 date=1240258132]

I get what your trying to do with this thread, it's funny...

One of my favorites has always been "Major Announcements Coming Soon" - HHW Week 9  8)
[/quote]

I remember that one!  i thought, is this dude really announcing that he is going to make an announcement??  I about fell out of my chair laughing at that one!!

A couple more that will come to Fruition soon....

Sauce da Boss.....droppin in 09
Horesehoe Gang.....droppin in 09
1 Known the 1 (whoever that is)......droppin in 09
[/quote]

We are only 4 months into 09 it might come out on 31st december 2009 at 11.59 pm for all we know lol.
Almost 5 and boss has barely started leaking(or whatever you wanna call it) No matter what saying it was coming out for free before this year even started was a lil premature ;D Tongue But whatever some news is better then no news I suppose

hopefully it starts being released on a regular basis soon
Lol, ya but alot of artists are notorious for saying stuff and then not delivering later. I think they want their fans to have something to look forward to, rather than being left in the dark so they pick some of those dates. In reality, it's alot harder than planned though.
Yeah I hear ya, and I bet it's good for casual fans too so they can find new info on you and you don't fade from there memory, but when you follow the artist like 90% of the boards(boss and doc) you get let down a lot by things that you know when you hear them are not likely to come to fruition

But it is what it is and I'm glad to get anything new from Crook
Lol this whole thread is depressing me
(04-21-2009, 04:51 PM)IM SO HOOOOOOOD link Wrote: Lol this whole thread is depressing me

LOL, for real though!

It starts as a joke, then you sit back and think about it and are like, "Damn..."

As fans we got to be able to be lighthearted about the situation though, no reason to dwell on it. I know Crooked doesn't feel that way though since it's actually his LIFE.