Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Treacherous Is A Brand You Can Trust" Oh really....?
Yeah you sit back and think of all the things over the last couple years that you were hyped over and just for a second you get that damn what if it did drop feeling..like how would it of turned out, then I'm just like Oh well I guess I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth
 Defective Crooked I Robot
(04-21-2009, 04:52 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: [quote author=IM SO HOOOOOOOD link=topic=762.msg254656#msg254656 date=1240347064]
Lol this whole thread is depressing me

LOL, for real though!

It starts as a joke, then you sit back and think about it and are like, "Damn..."

As fans we got to be able to be lighthearted about the situation though, no reason to dwell on it. I know Crooked doesn't feel that way though since it's actually his LIFE.
[/quote]

Lol yea, it's just depressing knowing he had plans and wanted to release shit, but didn't have whatever means to.

Seriously I always wonder why all these projects were shelved.
i think darren vegas might be right..... he stranded on treacherous like he was stranded on deathrow...
oh wow....this thread is fuckin funny....so many planned projects, so many announcements about announcements, I was dying re-reading this thread.

Well, we really did get a HSG album in '09, so he did make good on that- other than that, NOTHING has been delivered that he spoke about, NOTHING. So disappointing.

I completely forgot about his rock band though lol!LOLOLOLOL! Oh man!
(06-29-2010, 12:57 PM)L link Wrote: i think darren vegas might be right..... he stranded on treacherous like he was stranded on deathrow...

He's not stranded on Treacherous by any means, believe it or not he could have released his album through a number of outlets already, but hasn't done it.

It's not an issue, you forget, he's the VP of Treacherous and has his own label COB Digital. He could have dropped it independent A LONG time ago, but has always waited for that "perfect" situation.

While some may argue that there's no time like now (and I'd agree to an extent), he's comfortable with his situation.

When he's ready he'll drop it, you can count on that.

Hopefully it's this September as was announced this week.
(06-29-2010, 10:20 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: [quote author=L link=topic=762.msg273932#msg273932 date=1277830620]
i think darren vegas might be right..... he stranded on treacherous like he was stranded on deathrow...

He's not stranded on Treacherous by any means, believe it or not he could have released his album through a number of outlets already, but hasn't done it.

It's not an issue, you forget, he's the VP of Treacherous and has his own label COB Digital. He could have dropped it independent A LONG time ago, but has always waited for that "perfect" situation.

While some may argue that there's no time like now (and I'd agree to an extent), he's comfortable with his situation.

When he's ready he'll drop it, you can count on that.

Hopefully it's this September as was announced this week.
[/quote]

He's the VP of what, exactly???? What the fuck has he done over there? Having revenue of $0.00 is not a well-run company.

Treacherous is the only record company to not release any records. Where's that Knoc'turnal that you were so positive was going to be released? Let me guess, Treacherous has "big plans" for this year and is going to "make big moves" this year, right?

Crooked is doing one lousy job of being a VP over there. I mean, he's been over there since 2004, come on.

I can't even remember the last time Crooked said Treacherous on a song. I know you say Treacherous is good people, but they don't put out ANY music!

T
Haha, just went to go check the treacherous website, cause I was thinking didn't some not rap artist drop something that was signed to treacherous(I think I might have been thinking of the time Crook mentioned he was going to work with this new artist he signed..he possibly said this on a song but I really can not remember I just vaguely remember him saying that, but yeah anyway

the funny thing is, Treacherous doesn't even have a website anymore not sure what's up with that, did treacherous go under and Crook never said anything(just kidding I highly doubt that even though it's entirely possible...at least to an outsider that doesn't know anyone...I'm sure someone on this board would of found that out as many of you have ties hence why I am not serious)

Defective Crooked I Robot
crooked's fanbase has grown by 100 over the past 3 years.

i'd say Crooked is doing a good job

he gives me HUNDREDS of free songs that are better than any rap on the CD shelves outside of 2pac or old Wu Tang albums

(06-30-2010, 12:21 AM)THE MAD HATER link Wrote: crooked's fanbase has grown by 100 over the past 3 years.

i'd say Crooked is doing a good job

he gives me HUNDREDS of free songs that are better than any rap on the CD shelves outside of 2pac or old Wu Tang albums

Crookeds fan base has NOT increased. He still is nowhere near where his buzz was in 2008 after during and immediately after HHW and the Dream Big single with Akon.

I would say he has digressed in popularity if anything. Slaughterhouse may have gotten him some fans, no doubt about it, but not many. Plus, those fans are the casual fans that would never buy a Crooked solo album too.

Am I the only fuckin person on this board that remembers when Crooked was the front page EVERY SINGLE hip-hop website and was attracting more listeners every week during the HHW era? He should have dropped dropped BOSS that May or June, but no Treacherous thought pushing Dream Big on Crooked's MySpace was enough and not evening offer for sale until September was enough.
CRooked wil drop planetcob ep this year, but not million dollar story,

and I was laughing trough this shit, but that again being thinking damn ive been lied to so much, but than again thinking he dropped so many good tracks, but than againg thinking damn... lol