Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I - Slaughterhouse Is A Big Deal

Quote:Crooked I and Slaughterhouse fans should be excited to know that we have been blessed with some new music to play this weekend. The track is titled "Slaughterhouse Is A Big Deal" and was recorded over The Clipse's "Kinda Like A Big Deal" produced by DJ Khalil. Crooked takes shots at Internet haters who feel the need to throw darts at the Slaughterhouse conglomerate. It's nice to see the group love within the Slaughterhouse movement, each emcee certainly looks out for their counterparts. The song is reminiscent of the classic Hip Hop Weekly series as Crooked tears apart the original song effortlessly. Without mentioning names Crooked I calls out a fraudulent video blogger from Boston. The B.O.S.S. of the West concludes the track by stating that if haters have a problem with Slaughterhouse, they should stay out of California. Do not sleep on this joint, you will not be disappointed and keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for further updates.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.zshare.net/audio/59196203fde56cec/
Dope track, hes adressing the haters out there?
Nobody fucking with slaughterhouse anyway, id like to see someone try
Good looking out for this joint right here!

What's the name of the Clipse joint this is over?
Props, haven't finished listening but its not wack at the very least!
 Defective Crooked I Robot
(04-25-2009, 10:40 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: Good looking out for this joint right here!

What's the name of the Clipse joint this is over?

Kinda Like A Big Deal with Kanye West
Great track, I just bumped it 5 times in a row, LOL!
(04-25-2009, 11:02 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: Great track, I just bumped it 5 times in a row, LOL!

Wish It was one of those songs for me, but to be fair I don't think it's the song/beat/ or lyrics that are off, it's just I have been in a "line" mood lately meaning that one line in a song that I can really relate to my life is what I'm looking for in a song(well preferably more then one line and I can relate to many lines in a song) and this song just didn't have anything I could directly relate to my life
 Defective Crooked I Robot
(04-25-2009, 11:30 PM)ehbunner link Wrote: [quote author=EFFeX link=topic=789.msg254831#msg254831 date=1240714974]
Great track, I just bumped it 5 times in a row, LOL!

Wish It was one of those songs for me, but to be fair I don't think it's the song/beat/ or lyrics that are off, it's just I have been in a "line" mood lately meaning that one line in a song that I can really relate to my life is what I'm looking for in a song(well preferably more then one line and I can relate to many lines in a song) and this song just didn't have anything I could directly relate to my life
[/quote]

I feel you...

I just wasn't expecting this one and it made up for that Lil Flip track the other day, LOL, so I was souped!

I feel you about the relate to a track thing, I think we all feel that way sometimes.
Crooked I crushed that beat way better then Clipse did.  If he ever gets an album together with top shelf production, it's a WRAP!
Yo i heard he is talking about Edo G in the beginning, is that true?
And this track is up at HHDX i suggest yall try to bump up the listens by refreshing it a bunch of times, gives crook more recognition