Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Quiet on the SH front
Just thinking its been awfully quiet on any news/info/leaks of late. Do you think that this is possibly because they are in he process of making the EP that they supposedly have planned for the Rock the Bells tour, and therefore dont wanna leak anything?

I know we have Royce's album comin and there is a definite 2 tracks on there, so they are obvious working behind the scenes and I can understand why these tracks would not be leaked.

Does anyone think its realistic that they can get together and put out this EP within the timescale they planned? I suppose it all comes down to commitments they have as individual artists and not being in the same locations etc...

Just eager to here some more tracks or see them together working on JBTV or somet! I need a hit!
There have been studio sessions going on behind the scenes that I didn't put in the news section just cause no music was leaked from them.

I am not sure if the EP is still coming for Rock The Bells, it's very possible though, these guys record like it's nothing.
(04-28-2009, 06:47 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:I am not sure if the EP is still coming for Rock The Bells, it's very possible though, these guys record like it's nothing.

Im always amazed at how the four of them can keep coming up with verses, especially Crook after all the mixtapes, Hip Hop weeklys and cameos. Not to mention the albums that never made it out.

Good to hear things are moving in the background, SH has taken me over completely. For me personally, its the best thing to happen for Hip Hop and music in general for a long time.
Not sure if that EP will make it in time or not.  You know how these 4 can be lol!  I also know Royce is recording Bar Exam 3 right now to come out before Street Hop.  Then again, an EP is usually less than 10 songs, and I am sure they have some already stashed away.  Time will tell I guess.  I hope the silence is a good thing!
I'm pretty sure the E.P will come out before Rock The Bells starts considering that's the main reason their doing an E.P. and I'm sure they would love to have them for sale there as well.

E.P.'s usually aren't any more than 10 or so tracks and I have no doubt these guys could knock something out in a week or so. Plus Royce said that they had about 10 days where they were all free and could get it done.

But yea it's been too long since they dropped something.
(04-28-2009, 06:57 PM)PublicEnemyNo2 link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=794.msg254899#msg254899 date=1240958870]
I am not sure if the EP is still coming for Rock The Bells, it's very possible though, these guys record like it's nothing.

Im always amazed at how the four of them can keep coming up with verses, especially Crook after all the mixtapes, Hip Hop weeklys and cameos. Not to mention the albums that never made it out.
[/quote]

that's what i'm always thinking how can he come out with so many barz??
I know Ortiz keeps assuring the fans that the EP is definitely coming this summer, so at least they are still pushing that "date"... LOL
hey im in australia, how many months away is summer in america??
(05-02-2009, 09:44 PM)beagle link Wrote:hey im in australia, how many months away is summer in america??

June 21 is the first day of summer officially...
i love how we said it was quiet and then a nice barrage of info hits us Smile