Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I Performs @ "Nectar Lounge" In Seattle, WA (02/03/2013)

Quote:Between recording new music in the studio and hosting his own radio show, Crooked I has been one busy man these days. However, he will be taking some time out of his schedule to connect with fans at an upcoming live performance.

On February 3rd, Crooked I will perform live on stage at the Nectar Lounge in Seattle, Washington. The performance will coincide with Neema's Super Bowl XLVII Viewing Party and will feature additional music by DJ Doc the Lion. The Sneaker Warz & Ten Grand Marketing Event is hosted by Neema and will undoubtedly be the hottest Super Bowl party in the area. Those who are interested in attending can check out the included advertisement for additional information.

If you are interested in learning more about Crooked I and his upcoming events, please be sure to follow the Boss on his official Twitter page. As always, you can continue to visit The B.O.S.S. Board for up-to-date C.O.B. news and music updates.

[Image: crookedisuperbowlshow20.jpg]
When i saw this i was excited beyond belief, i live in Washington and i thought i'd finally get to see Crook live then i see that its 21+...Damn.
(01-28-2013, 04:52 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:When i saw this i was excited beyond belief, i live in Washington and i thought i'd finally get to see Crook live then i see that its 21+...Damn.

Just email them and ask if they have any press passes as you'll be taking photog. for The Boss Boards Wink