Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I - "C.O.B. Radio (Freestyle + Video)"

Quote:Earlier this month, Crooked I released a brand new freestyle over the instrumental to Lil Reece's Us single. It is only one week later and the Boss has unleashed new rhymes to his fans.

On the most recent edition of Crooked I's C.O.B. Radio, he was challenged by his co-host Somayeh and DJ Base to deliver a freestyle live on the air. Well, the Circle of Bosses squad boss kept his promise and delivered a new verse to his listeners. This one is recorded over the instrumental to Jay-Z's Public Service Announcement. Please be sure to check out the music player and download link included below.

If you are interested in learning more about Crooked I, please be sure to follow his official Twitter account for more news. In the mean time, keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for additional updates.

http://youtu.be/C6Ua672bGuU

Download / Stream: http://www.thebossboard.com/audio.php?sonid=487
GOAT.

I miss hip hop weekly. The fans want it back Crook.
(04-14-2013, 11:12 PM)OttawaCOB link Wrote:GOAT.

I'd pay happily pay a weekly recurring $1 PayPal subscription to Crook if he brought HHW back to cover studio time and stuff.

I don't know why someone like Crooked I doesn't just create a "COB club" and charge people like $10 a month for 1 studio quality album, 2 mixtapes and a HHW track each week or whatever. Plus other special things for members like taking their instrumental requests, send out t-shirts randomly, free tickets, let club members on stage/backstage at gigs etc. Surely Crook has a couple of 1000 fans who'd pay $10, some more and some less.

2000 x ($10x12) = $240k a year gross.

Have a more expensive package which includes Horseshoe Gang and other COB members/Treacherous Records artists.
Added video to original post.
(04-15-2013, 04:44 PM)4 link Wrote:[quote author=OttawaCOB link=topic=7950.msg303620#msg303620 date=1365995524]
GOAT.

I'd pay happily pay a weekly recurring $1 PayPal subscription to Crook if he brought HHW back to cover studio time and stuff.

I don't know why someone like Crooked I doesn't just create a "COB club" and charge people like $10 a month for 1 studio quality album, 2 mixtapes and a HHW track each week or whatever. Plus other special things for members like taking their instrumental requests, send out t-shirts randomly, free tickets, let club members on stage/backstage at gigs etc. Surely Crook has a couple of 1000 fans who'd pay $10, some more and some less.

2000 x ($10x12) = $240k a year gross.

Have a more expensive package which includes Horseshoe Gang and other COB members/Treacherous Records artists.
[/quote]

he kinda did  with that one year subcription.  but it just wasn't as committed as it should've been.  But yeah that would be awesome if COB/treacherous does what tech n9ne does with strange music and be more hands on with stuff and exclusives.