Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouses last stand?
http://allhiphop.com/2013/05/01/hip-hop-...ast-stand/

Dont know how much truth there is to this, but its interesting.
According to Joe's Twitter account, it is not true, simply a bad source.
crook and joe should jsut leave slaughterhouse and  form a group with em and julius luciano
ok. Thanks for clearing that up.

Offtopic: Does anyone know what Crook is doing in europe and where in europe he is?
He mentioned Sweden on COB radio last night
(05-02-2013, 04:34 PM)J.P link Wrote:crook and joe should jsut leave slaughterhouse and  form a group with em and julius luciano

Haha God NO... I mean nothing against Joe but I can't stand his voice on tracks lately, He is talented but just not for me and more importantly

Don't take Luci out of HSG they need to stay together If anything I'd want Crooked to Join HSG haha

I mean I'm not even a fan of SH, but I think they should stay just the way they are as far as members go

And to clarify when I say I'm not a fan of SH I just mean I'm not a fan of them as a group, as in if Crooked left the group I would never really listen to them again, but I hear talent in the other members and I can stand listening to them, they just ain't the reason I listen to the songs, I'm only here for new Crooked verses

Defective Crooked I Robot
(05-02-2013, 06:59 PM)a330v link Wrote:He mentioned Sweden on COB radio last night

Ahh... I couldn't get the site to work last night so I missed the show. Did you listen on the app?
Yup.  He called in towards the end of the show while he was in transit.
I'm still a bit skeptical this new album will even be released.... and if it's as poor as the last one, it really won't matter because they won't be doing another one regardless.

All of the lip service about saving hip-hop, and being what was missing from the game goes out the window...