Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kurupt & Crooked I speak on their history & respect for one another
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhF5bDCKUqc
haha they both look so baked.. look at crook's eyes !
dude I don't even think crook smokes lol cuz even in that cob cypher when he say he's smoking for a special occasion he isn't really smoking.. (I never understood the point of that lol)
This is good shit. Kurupt was always my favourite emcee out of the DPG from when I first heard him rock back in the day on the Chronic. Glad Crooked I and Kurupt are cool with each other. Both are legends.
Glad to see this! Both Crooked I and Kurupt are in my personal top 5. West Coast unity!
so he was 18 when he did I Ain't Sh%t Without My Homboyz??
Yeah best joint Ive heard, love it every verse.
(05-27-2013, 01:40 PM)apostle p link Wrote:dude I don't even think crook smokes lol cuz even in that cob cypher when he say he's smoking for a special occasion he isn't really smoking.. (I never understood the point of that lol)

Don't think it was a blunt in that video I think it was a cigar, it looks too uniform to be a blunt and just seems to fit in with a special occasion and not inhaling

But what do I know, could easily be a blunt, just always assumed it was a cigar until you mentioned it

Plus Crook does look pretty faded in the video in the OP
 Defective Crooked I Robot
well I agree lol, I just don't know why he would say I don''t normally smoke (cigars) since he always does..
dope vid. i wanna see crook put an album out with all daz production.  or a Kurupt and Crook album that would be sweet.
kurupt acts like he forgot about the Streetz iz a mutha cd when Crook brings it up

that's the best solo of his career by far