Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MORE UPDATES: Slaughterhouse Album - Release Date? Production?
i think an album is tooo early for them, they should concetrate on the ep very seriusly and then they can fix it next time on the album.i know they vibin great together but they need to know each other better.

a album is to rushed now,next year would be a great thing.
joey said september? let´s bet that they will push it back on 1st quater 2010.
That Alchemist joint better be a banger!! Not feeling all of ALC's beats as of recently, but everybody knows Alchemist got BEATS. Great news..
(05-05-2009, 07:15 AM)ferhat link Wrote: i think an album is tooo early for them, they should concetrate on the ep very seriusly and then they can fix it next time on the album.i know they vibin great together but they need to know each other better.

a album is to rushed now,next year would be a great thing.
joey said september? let´s bet that they will push it back on 1st quater 2010.

I have a feeling Sept is over optimistic too.  I would be shocked.....but definitely would not complain if it happened!  I think they would need to get a deal and the album done REALLY soon to meet that deadline
Because they are all very talented and able to work so quickly I don't think that getting a 16 track album done by September is impossible at all. However, it depends if the songs sound rushed. Hopefully with the right producer behind them they could get pushed in the right direction.
^^you guys didn´t understand my point or i can not tell it the right way...okay fuck it, if they the album drops september im very happy about that, i think we all happy about that shit.but here comes the point, we all hardcore hiphop lovers ( don´t worry No Cam´ron up here) what will happen if the album has 3-4 bangers and the rest is shitty tracks because of the producers or because of the assembly from the mc´s. I think we all want to see a Slaughterhouse Album Review in the XXL With an XXL...or We Want to see a Slaughterhouse Album Review in the Source with 6 mic´s. You know what im talking about???

I Want a Hip-Hop Classic Album from them,not only a Fan Classic album.

In my Opion it´s better that they drop a EP 1st,then a LP in 2010.i think like that because it´s a better move for them to know each better, of course they vibin great together but this needs to grow up more and the mainstream can relate to them better with an ep 1st,then album.

I THINK JOEY MEANS THE EP,BECAUSE AN EP IS LIKE A REAL ALBUM WITH OG BEATS NOT LIKE A MIXTAPE WITH INDUSTRY BEATS...
(05-05-2009, 10:18 AM)ferhat link Wrote: ^^you guys didn´t understand my point or i can not tell it the right way...okay fuck it, if they the album drops september im very happy about that, i think we all happy about that shit.but here comes the point, we all hardcore hiphop lovers ( don´t worry No Cam´ron up here) what will happen if the album has 3-4 bangers and the rest is shitty tracks because of the producers or because of the assembly from the mc´s. I think we all want to see a Slaughterhouse Album Review in the XXL With an XXL...or We Want to see a Slaughterhouse Album Review in the Source with 6 mic´s. You know what im talking about???

In my Opion it´s better that they drop a EP 1st,then a LP in 2010.i think like that because it´s a better move for them to know each better, of course they vibin great together but this needs to grow up more and the mainstream can relate to them better with an ep 1st,then album.

I THINK JOEY MEANS THE EP,BECAUSE AN EP IS LIKE A REAL ALBUM WITH OG BEATS NOT LIKE A MIXTAPE WITH INDUSTRY BEATS...

they have like 4-5 tracks out already what's the point in an EP then. i think it is time for the album but they should all drop there own albums before they release the slaughterhouse album. Crooked I's B.O.S.S. is taking the fucking piss.
(05-05-2009, 11:12 AM)DALJ link Wrote: [quote author=ferhat link=topic=816.msg255104#msg255104 date=1241533115]
^^you guys didn´t understand my point or i can not tell it the right way...okay fuck it, if they the album drops september im very happy about that, i think we all happy about that shit.but here comes the point, we all hardcore hiphop lovers ( don´t worry No Cam´ron up here) what will happen if the album has 3-4 bangers and the rest is shitty tracks because of the producers or because of the assembly from the mc´s. I think we all want to see a Slaughterhouse Album Review in the XXL With an XXL...or We Want to see a Slaughterhouse Album Review in the Source with 6 mic´s. You know what im talking about???

they have like 4-5 tracks out already what's the point in an EP then. i think it is time for the album but they should all drop there own albums before they release the slaughterhouse album. Crooked I's B.O.S.S. is taking the fucking piss.
[/quote]

Yeah man, Crooked needs to get grinding with BOSS, I think waiting for the Slaughterhouse hype to keep building and building might be the wrong choice, but it's his decision.
5 tracks for them is tooo small,i think they need´s to drop an 8-9 track ep. like the block obama 2.
yeah crooked should drop his boss album before the slaughterhouse album,but you guys are really thinkin that they drop royce,joell & crooked´s album then they drop a slaughterhouse album??? hell no, they gonna drop the ep...not the album right now...it´s not the time right now.
For all we know, they could of recorded half of the album already. I don't think there's anything wrong with a September release. I think these guys are more than capable of producing a great album in that time.
(05-05-2009, 11:20 AM)ferhat link Wrote: 5 tracks for them is tooo small,i think they need´s to drop an 8-9 track ep. like the block obama 2.
yeah crooked should drop his boss album before the slaughterhouse album,but you guys are really thinkin that they drop royce,joell & crooked´s album then they drop a slaughterhouse album??? hell no, they gonna drop the ep...not the album right now...it´s not the time right now.

Well, the EP is supposed to be ready for this summer's Rock The Bells tour, last I heard from Ortiz it's still on track.

After that I wouldn't mind seeing the Crooked album. I know that Royce is dropping Street Hop in a few months right? All I heard about from Ortiz is  the mixtapes he's been working on, so I don't even know what's going on with him and an album right now.

I think it's possible to see BOSS and Street Hop after the EP and before the official LP. I think if Crooked waits till the official LP drops, which could very well get pushed back to next year it's a huge mistake.