Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MORE UPDATES: Slaughterhouse Album - Release Date? Production?
UPDATE:

Apparently they scrapped the EP idea and are doing a full album instead!

[Image: 2lc57b.jpg]
(05-05-2009, 12:45 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: UPDATE:

Apparently they scrapped the EP idea and are doing a full album instead!

[Image: 2lc57b.jpg]

Props for the news,damn if they gonna drop an full album that means that they sure about the qualty.
I understood you, and I share the concern.  I just have faith that whatever they put out will be quality.  I am more concerned about the business side of it.  From signing the deal (if Crooked's involved it will be a long process), to having to please a label with what they're making.
(05-06-2009, 07:42 AM)Akademic link Wrote: I understood you, and I share the concern.  I just have faith that whatever they put out will be quality.  I am more concerned about the business side of it.  From signing the deal (if Crooked's involved it will be a long process), to having to please a label with what they're making.

Since the group is looking for a one album deal they are smart about that. They've all had shady contract deals before. At least this way they can drop the album and bounce and there will be no loose ends.
wait a second if they actually drop a legitimate album does this mean that crooked i has an actual album out? lol

but in all seriousness at first i was a little worried at how quick they want to put the album out but if they get the one time deal with the label i cant help but get excited about it kinda throws my worries out of the window.
(05-06-2009, 11:50 AM)ogtripleg87 link Wrote: wait a second if they actually drop a legitimate album does this mean that crooked i has an actual album out? lol

but in all seriousness at first i was a little worried at how quick they want to put the album out but if they get the one time deal with the label i cant help but get excited about it kinda throws my worries out of the window.

Yeah, cause I don't want to see these guys locked on a label and shelved indefinitely.
MORE UPDATES:

Quote:Earlier this week Joe Budden leaked information to the internet regarding the production features for the Slaughterhouse project. Well, Budden is back today with more information regarding a possible release date for the project. Apparently one of the offers on the table right now is from Koch (E1) for an album release date of July 7th. Although Budden admits that this is only one offer on the table, he finds the possibility appealing. Additionally, Budden assures fans that whether or not this deal is completed, there is a lot of new music dropping soon. Hopefully the group can work out a deal and quickly, because the possibility of a Slaughterhouse album dropping this summer is mind blowing. In the meantime, keep your browsers pointed to The B.O.S.S. Board for more updates regarding the album situation.

Reference: http://www.joebuddentv.com/forums/showth...hp?t=25298
Can't believe it's actually happening. I'm so excited lol..
Me too!

But it seems too good to be true...only time will tell and I'm hoping it all works out
 Defective Crooked I Robot
omg im gonna go mental if they drop for the summer