Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Blaze Is The Executive Producer On New Slaughterhouse Album

Quote:Back in the Summer of 2012, the Slaughterhouse super-group released their sophomore effort welcome to: Our House through Shady Records. Now, the four-headed monster is recording for their next opus.

The Slaughterhouse machine has been putting in some heavy duty studio time while they record their currently untitled third album. While little is confirmed at this time, a huge announcement has been recently made. Just Blaze will officially be the Executive Producer on Slaughterhouse's new album. Furthermore, J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League and Araabmuzik have also joined in to assist with additional production. This is certainly exciting news and fans can expect an incredible product. Although a release date has not been announced, readers can rest assured that the recording process is well underway.

As future announcements are made regarding Slaughterhouse's upcoming album, we will be sure to post them on The B.O.S.S. Board. In the mean time, please keep it locked for additional music and news updates.

Reference: http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2013/06/just-...use-album/
nobody wanted to listen when I was telling em last week lol oh well, I've heard 5 tracks they are all nasty.. I think they really got the message from the hip hop community about that last album cuz what I heard was the complete opposite of WOTH, thank god.. I will be copping this for sure unless they go left out of nowhere and switch it up again lol
This makes the new slaughterhouse LP look even more promising. Hell Yeah
(06-18-2013, 09:05 PM)apostle p link Wrote:nobody wanted to listen when I was telling em last week lol oh well, I've heard 5 tracks they are all nasty.. I think they really got the message from the hip hop community about that last album cuz what I heard was the complete opposite of WOTH, thank god.. I will be copping this for sure unless they go left out of nowhere and switch it up again lol

I think that with the last album, the group wanted to test the water and see which direction they should head in. Like you said, I am pretty sure the feedback helped a lot and we should be seeing some great music as a result.
I'm glad they listen to feedback (or hate) instead of being arrogant.
One thing I feel like people on this site don't realize is that you're allowed to not like something and that doesn't make you a hater.. These guys have been in the game forever preaching real hip hop staying true and not making mainstream garbage for sales, yet they went ahead and did it I don't think they were "testing the water" they knew what they were doing.. With that said in my opinion that last album was doo doo so I didn't support it, everybody who bought it was monetarily supporting slaughterhouse making these types of records.. but that's a two way street cuz when they do something like this people like me need to step up and buy that shit so we're not hypocrites.. So again if they keep it hip hop and give us some lyrical boom bap like I'm almost sure they are going to this time around I'll cop it no doubt
Of course they knew what they were doing, doesn't mean they weren't testing the waters, the way I viewed it is they used beats similar to what you hear on the radio but actually spit over them

I think the thought behind this was we spit better then the Lil Waynes ect lets spit hard over their style of beats maybe we can get those listeners hooked with the beat(which I feel is something that those fans are drawn to) and they will realize we are better emcees

it obviously didn't work but can't blame them for trying and they made listenable songs in my opinion, But I like many styles of beats so maybe that's it I like "mainstream" beats as well as "street" beats making for a better listening experience and allowed me to enjoy the lyrics

The new records sound great, I might go as far to say I would prefer these style beats

I just don't get the hate on WTOH but I certainly don't think it makes you a hater to dislike it, music is 100% subjective what sounds good to one persons ears will sound horrible to someone else and neither are "right"

But anyway this is shaping up to be Dope and that's the most important part
 Defective Crooked I Robot
Shits going to be dope as Fuck
Well it can't be as bad as the last album at least lol.
I think they're about to drop a freestyle on bet