Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What if Crooked did a Kendrick??
i have always thought this even before Kendrick did what he did on the Control verse!!

If crooked was to come out his a couple of freestyles that are seen by a wide audience such as the B.E.T Cyher or one of those type of freestyles crooked should use them to get a controversial Buzz goin!! but i dont mean crooked should start beefin with rappers for no reason, because thats not what kendrick did.  What kendrick did was say "yeah i got love of u dudes (other Rappers) but the way u rap is wack and i'm exposing that right now!!"

I believe that Crooked I is one of if not the best damm Lyricist that has come out of the underground for years onto the mainstream (excluding Eminem/Technine) and hes always been the type of M.C to say i would lyrically embarress you if you step to me (Hip Hop Weeklies) and now that Crooked has made some room in the Rap Game to make a name for himself on the big stage he should start ventin his anger at the state of hip hop, i can hear it in his latest song Against All Odds, i can hear his detest at how hip hop is and were its goin with the wack rappers gettin all this money and credit when there fuckin WACK!!! French Montana comes to mind when i say that, a dude that hasnt a lyrical bone in his fuckin body yet hes in all these big vbudget rap videos such as The Games, Rick Rosses, Lil waynes, YMCMB videos!! hes gettin mass exposure because of this but theres one thing holding him back.... HES FUCKIN TALENTLESS!!!

What i'm sayin is Crooked aint friends with these fools, (we aint buddies, we aint partners and we damm sure aint friends) and Hip Hop and M.Cing especially is all about competition, whos the best and whos wack, in the days of Biggie and Pac, french montana, 2 chains and others like him would have been laughed off the stage, get the fuck outta here with that wack shit!!! u know wat i'm sayin, why doesnt Crooked lyrically fuck these jokers up!!

Its all about competing to be the best and exposing the wannabees while u do it, and i think Crooked is on too much of a "lets all just get along" "i'm good, i'm Chillin" tip like the rest of the rappers who are featuring on each others songs all the time! I think if u wanna make a name for yourself Crooked and u want people to believe you really are the fuckin best you should go at these losers, expose and dispose of the garbage!! lol

AND HES GOT THE LYRICAL ABILITY AND THE TALENT AND SKILLS TO DO IT, SO HE HAS NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF OR HAS NOTHIN TO LOSE FROM IT!!! I REALLY HOPE HE WOULD AMP IT UP A FEW GEARS, PLUS HE HAS C.O.B AND THE HSG RIGHT BEHIND HIM TO REALLY FUCK ANY OTHER CREW UP WHO ARE TRYING TO RETALIATE!!! ITS A WIN/WIN!!

thats just my thoughts!!
crooked is WAY better than tech n9ne, wtf are you smoking?  lmao
read the message again u fuckin dummy, i said excluding eminem and technine because there 2 artists that came from the underground, i excluded them because i didnt want this topic to turn into a whos better thread which u tried to do u fuckin idiot!!!

Both Technine and Crooked are lyrically insane when it comes to M.Cin and the different ways of spittin and technigques of rappin, but i dont compare them because they have 2 completey different styles, i just say there both elite lyrical M.cz along with Eminem!!! i'm not sayin one is better then the other!!

so back to the topic what are peoples opinions, do you think Crooked should just sit back chill out and let his god giving talent to destroy M.Cz on the microphone for their faggertry ways of conducting themselves in hip hop go to waste?? .... or should he take a stand and say fuck it i'm not gettin any younger and before i finish up i'm gonna rip through the industry and let motherfuckas never forget his name in hip hop!!! Smile
first off get his name right, it's tech n9ne.  you must be a euro or some kind of foreigner.

second off what's with all the insults?  you get butt-hurt very quickly.  it must be from the sand in your vagina.

Crooked doesn't need to be an attention whore like Kendrick
u must be a euro?? what the fuck difference does it make were u come from, Hip Hop is universial u ass clown, and i know how Tech's name is spelt, all i did was spell it out, stop knit picking on little things to come back at me and just stick to the fuckin topic!! as J.J said "All you internet thugs.... need hugs" (Putsom£onit)!! lol Smile

so ur opinion is Kendrick is an attention seeking whore???

to counter that statement, how can u be an attention seeking whore when all the attention is on you in Rap at the minute??? lol thats y i insult u, because u dont drop any real talk, just stupid ignorant comments!! u show no respect u get none Putsome£onit!!! (pound sign is worth more than the worthless $!!) lol

Kendrick gets the attention at the minute because he aint scared to cause some controversy with his lyrics and not goin along with the "everyones cool with eachother" mentality that there is in Rap music at the minute, he stands out because he goes against the grain!!! and plus he must really believe in his talent and that he is the up and coming king of the west because he aint afraid to go at these dudes, he took a risk in doin what he did and it paid off because in every interview rappers are givin him credit for doin wat he did because hes tryin to wake these dudes up..... RAP IS COMPETITION!! not a lets all get along profession!!!

and when u listen to Crookeds Hip hop weeklies and even the freestyles he has dropped outside of them he has this cocky arrogance in his raps like he beleived in himself that he is the king of the west with his lyrics but since slaughterhouse and the shady records deal that has sort of dropped out of his lyrics now, think of the All eyes on me HHW, or even the Takeover HHW among many others, when he flows and laughs in the middle of it because hes killing the beat and hes not even tryin, that type of arrogance was fresh but it seems to have left him now???

I want the crooked that was killin those beats to show up again and start lyrically slayin these imitators that hav taking over rap music and made a degrace out of the craft that he takes so seriously!!

Why would anyone care what crook has to say?  It doesn't matter to these guys in the mainstream how dope crook is because he is not on the radar.    The majority of these artists will just dismiss crook and say who?    Their fans will do the same they will say crooks just out for attention.  Kendrick gets away with it because he is hot right now.  But then look people kinda forgot about that control verse after a while.  This is the same case with the rick ross topic you made. 
Exactly hes dope but not on the radar? why tho?? because hes not doin anything different, hes not trying to get his name out in any big way? i mean when his album dropped, it was like it didnt?? lol there was no advertising, no promotion, yeah the music videos came out, Crook an Porter, Nobody cares, No Sleep gang etc.. but they didnt make it onto any music video channels over here in europe, they were just released on youtube and thats it, that was his promotion??? i mean what the fuck is goin on lads???

for one of the best Lyricists  in the game, were talkin on the level of Eminem skill wise and look at the buzz thats out for Em now for the MMLP2??

i see your point J.P, but your point is exactly the point i'm tryin to make, if Crooked did do something simliar to what kendrick did at least we would be reaching those fans of rick ross or wayne or whoever and if they check out crookeds music hopefully they will say to themselves "Damm i've been listening to bullshit the whole time, when Crookeds been the truth for so long!"

what i'm sayin is maybe he will reach more fans and his talent will get recognised more and more by doing something like that, just to get his name out more in the mainstream as a real threat!!!

B.T.W - I didnt make the rick ross topic, somebody else did so technically its not the same!
DAMM, AFTER LISTENING TO THAT NEW TRACK BEAUTIFUL MURDER, I FEEL LIKE CROOKED JUST ANSWERED MY QUESTION IN THIS TOPIC!!! LOL THATS CRAZY MAN!!

AND WHEN HE SAYS AT THE END "I HOPE I'M NOT LOSING YOU!!" NAH CROOKED, NEVER MAN!!!

HE ANSWERED THE SHIT, THATS WHAT WE NEED CROOKED, PURE SPITTING FIRE!! HA HA

FROM NOW ON CALL ME "NO CHILL!!!" LOL LOVE IT!!!!
(11-10-2013, 02:47 PM)Maccaveli link Wrote:DAMM, AFTER LISTENING TO THAT NEW TRACK BEAUTIFUL MURDER, I FEEL LIKE CROOKED JUST ANSWERED MY QUESTION IN THIS TOPIC!!! LOL THATS CRAZY MAN!!

AND WHEN HE SAYS AT THE END "I HOPE I'M NOT LOSING YOU!!" NAH CROOKED, NEVER MAN!!!

HE ANSWERED THE SHIT, THATS WHAT WE NEED CROOKED, PURE SPITTING FIRE!! HA HA

FROM NOW ON CALL ME "NO CHILL!!!" LOL LOVE IT!!!!

Fully agreed. He answered my questions, esp with that line. Hhw crooked is back!
double sutt