Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I - "Shady Dynasty 2 (Freestyle)"
From: http://www.thebossboard.com/article.php?...oaq4-KqYUs

Quote:Forty-eight hours have passed since Crooked I released his Shady Dynasty freestyle and the response has been overwhelmingly positive. Due to popular demand, the Boss has released a follow up to the freestyle for his fans. On the sequel, Crooked I slows down the classic instrumental and demonstrates his versatility on the microphone.

Fans who are interested in checking out the new freestyle can use the media player that has been included below. In the mean time, please be sure to continue visiting The B.O.S.S. Board for additional news updates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sdYkWHI8o4
Hip hop weekly 3.0 LETS! GO! CROOK!
(11-15-2013, 07:19 PM)J.P link Wrote:Hip hop weekly 3.0 LETS! GO! CROOK!

Seriously, I know he says he's not bringing it back but it doesn't have to last forever 15 weeks was fine last time

And HHW 3.0 at the same time of MTM would be crazy ill
 Defective Crooked I Robot
Mtm?

This shit is hh always right now. We need a better name than goat for this machine
(11-16-2013, 10:58 AM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:Mtm?

This shit is hh always right now. We need a better name than goat for this machine

Whats wrong with Mixtape monthly...

Maybe my post was confusing I was just saying it would be dope to have horseshoe gang doing mixtape monthly while crooked was dropping a freestyle each week, even just now until the new year would be better than nothing
 Defective Crooked I Robot
(11-16-2013, 04:32 PM)ehbunner link Wrote:[quote author=shaffaaf27 link=topic=8188.msg304698#msg304698 date=1384613903]
Mtm?

Whats wrong with Mixtape monthly...

Maybe my post was confusing I was just saying it would be dope to have horseshoe gang doing mixtape monthly while crooked was dropping a freestyle each week, even just now until the new year would be better than nothing

[/quote]

I just didn't know what mtm stood for , but yes I fully agree with you