Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I Plans "Hip Hop Weekly" Book
From: http://www.thebossboard.com/article.php?...rDrs-KqYUs

Quote:Crooked I made history in 2007 with the launch of his classic Hip Hop Weekly series. Now, the Boss of the West has announced his plans to commemorate the series with a new book. The book's content will reflect on the monumental series as well as bringing lyricism to the forefront of Hip Hop. Although it is untitled at this point in time, Crooked I has promised his fans that it will hit store shelves in 2014.

As additional information regarding the upcoming book is made available, we will be sure to post it right here on The B.O.S.S. Board. In the mean time, please follow Crooked I on his official Twitter page.

Reference: http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.26...n-lyricism
As cool as this is, it's a damn tease when you see one of the topics "Crooked I Plans Hip Hop Weekly"

(only my fault it says book on the other side of the page)

Someone tell him to put all the names that may or may not of made it on to a HHW cd(someone else remember this from that era and what ever happened to that?)in this book, as all those names are people who supported that series **half serious**
 Defective Crooked I Robot
(12-18-2013, 09:40 AM)ehbunner link Wrote:As cool as this is, it's a damn tease when you see one of the topics "Crooked I Plans Hip Hop Weekly"

(only my fault it says book on the other side of the page)

Someone tell him to put all the names that may or may not of made it on to a HHW cd(someone else remember this from that era and what ever happened to that?)in this book, as all those names are people who supported that series **half serious**

From memory. I think Jaycee was doing a cover for the original hhw remixes and he was going to put the peoples names on the covers. 

Im excited for this though. Not even tupac had a chance to write a book.  Not including poetry stuff but an actual book. It would be cool to see how crook writes.  day 1 buy for me.
He promises we'll see it in 2014. I doubt it. File away with the Dream Tapes, that album he was going to make with Sway (I think-when If You Ever Hear Me), BOSS being a free download etc
What we need is another Hip-Hop Weekly 2014 ...
I need to read this. The hip hop weekly series is monumental, and to have a book of lyrics would further cement Crooked I's legacy in the game.  "New Media Tools and Demographic Targeting" Always innovating. Sutt Sutt
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to this too. Hip Hop Weekly was a huge part of my life when it was out. I can't wait.
really don't care about a "book"

It will end up only being an e-book for your kindle or whatever anyways if it were to ever see the light of day (no, it is not coming out.  idc what this man says)

FOCUS ON MUSIC... you're not Kanye.... niggaz really don't care what you have to say until you make some waves in the industry and Apex was NOT that project.