Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse To Peform In New Haven, CT

Quote:New England Slaughterhouse fans rejoice, the super-group will be performing July 17th in New Haven, Connecticut. The show will take place at Toad's Place and is hosted by Hot 93.7's On-Air Idiots. Fans can purchase the ticket's online in advance for $20 or at the door for $25. The show will start at 9:00PM, but doors open at 8:00PM so make sure to get there early. If you live in the vicinity make sure not to miss this show as it should be insane. For further information regarding the performance and venue, please visit Toad's Place's official website.

Reference: http://www.toadsplace.com/
:o :o :o :o :o ;D

OMG I JUST FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR!! i live in CT!!!!!! the only reason i was goin to rock the bells was cuz of slaughterhouse. OMMMG!!!!
and for a second i thought u ment england UK Sad
Quote: link=topic=836.msg255317#msg255317 date=1242009681]
and for a second i thought u ment england UK Sad

Ahh sorry about that homie!
yeah...im still in shock.  :o

ill make sure to get videos and photos for yall
(05-11-2009, 12:15 AM)Gfunkking link Wrote: yeah...im still in shock.  :o

ill make sure to get videos and photos for yall

I might see you there homie, I live close to CT.  8)
aight ma man we gonna meet up.
Pause.
And were you really going to RTB's just because of Slaughterhouse? With all these incredible acts/rappers?

[Image: rock_the_bells_ad.jpg]

You Americans are too spoiled. I'd do backflips if I could go see a show like that.
(05-11-2009, 03:59 AM)alphabet link Wrote: And were you really going to RTB's just because of Slaughterhouse? With all these incredible acts/rappers?

You Americans are too spoiled. I'd do backflips if I could go see a show like that.

no obviously i wanted to see everybody else. but my prerogative was to see slaughterhouse. like any concert you wanna see one act the most.