Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse To Peform In New Haven, CT
(05-11-2009, 12:21 AM)EFFeX link Wrote: I might see you there homie, I live close to CT.  8)

Well, I'm going no matter what... so I hope you decide to come with me  

:-\
Has anyone been to this place before? I might go if i can get a cheap enough flight to Boston.
yeah i been there. its nice an small, so you get a real personal preformence.
(06-03-2009, 03:55 PM)Gfunkking link Wrote:yeah i been there. its nice an small, so you get a real personal preformence.

I read online in a few places that they have a parking lot, but since you have been there Gfunkking, I figured you could share some insight on that, and the surrounding area.

I just bought our tickets. EFFeX won't realize it until he reads this, because he just completely ignored me when I just took my printer out, and printed the tickets right in front of him. Sorry sweetheart, I wasn't waiting any longer because if I waited for your "okay" they'd be sold out and you'd be to blame Tongue.
(06-12-2009, 02:57 AM)soon 2 b Mrs EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=Gfunkking link=topic=836.msg256070#msg256070 date=1244058956]

I read online in a few places that they have a parking lot, but since you have been there Gfunkking, I figured you could share some insight on that, and the surrounding area.

I just bought our tickets. EFFeX won't realize it until he reads this, because he just completely ignored me when I just took my printer out, and printed the tickets right in front of him. Sorry sweetheart, I wasn't waiting any longer because if I waited for your "okay" they'd be sold out and you'd be to blame Tongue.

[/quote]

HAHAHAHA, wish ii had a soon to be mrs shaffaaf27 like you!
(06-12-2009, 12:28 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:HAHAHAHA, wish ii had a soon to be mrs shaffaaf27 like you!

lol
(06-12-2009, 02:57 AM)soon 2 b Mrs EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=Gfunkking link=topic=836.msg256070#msg256070 date=1244058956]

[/quote] yeah theres a parkin lot. idk if its huge, cuz i only been by the front and inside of it, but i can see where u would be able to drive thru. but if u want u can jus take the train an a cab over there, wont cost that much
(06-15-2009, 09:42 PM)Gfunkking link Wrote:yeah theres a parkin lot. idk if its huge, cuz i only been by the front and inside of it, but i can see where u would be able to drive thru. but if u want u can jus take the train an a cab over there, wont cost that much

I'll pass on the train... We took a train to New York 4 years ago and it cost me like almost $400. I know it wouldn't be that expensive to get to CT, but I'd rather pay for a tank of gas and whatever it costs to park in their parking lot lol
HAHAHA, Mrs Effex, love the avatar
(06-16-2009, 01:26 AM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:HAHAHA, Mrs Effex, love the avatar

thanks  Smile