Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse To Peform In New Haven, CT
(06-16-2009, 12:43 AM)soon 2 b Mrs EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=Gfunkking link=topic=836.msg256675#msg256675 date=1245116521]
yeah theres a parkin lot. idk if its huge, cuz i only been by the front and inside of it, but i can see where u would be able to drive thru. but if u want u can jus take the train an a cab over there, wont cost that much

I'll pass on the train... We took a train to New York 4 years ago and it cost me like almost $400. I know it wouldn't be that expensive to get to CT, but I'd rather pay for a tank of gas and whatever it costs to park in their parking lot lol
[/quote]

damn where you guys live?? i assumed yall lived in NYC somewhere, its only like 12 bucks.
Na, it would only be an hour and a half drive for us
Damn Effex have you got married because 'soon to be mrs Effex' has changed to 'Mrs Effex' lol!
Na, not yet, LOL

I think she just thinks it looks better that way.
(06-18-2009, 12:33 PM)DALJ link Wrote:Damn Effex have you got married because 'soon to be mrs Effex' has changed to 'Mrs Effex' lol!

lol na, I was getting really annoyed looking at my username because it was so long, and in the chat room it was cutting it off to "soon 2 b Mrs EFF" so I just changed it. It really won't be any time soon, but you can call me Mrs, because we've been together long enough that I might as well be.
(06-17-2009, 10:08 PM)Mrs EFFeX link Wrote:Na, it would only be an hour and a half drive for us

theres parking LOT(s) around it, but toads place doesnt have its own.

I was jus there today, oh man the shows gonna be CRAZY!!! ill get sum pics up so u cans ee what it looks like inside.
(06-19-2009, 02:03 AM)Gfunkking link Wrote:theres parking LOT(s) around it, but toads place doesnt have its own.

I was jus there today, oh man the shows gonna be CRAZY!!! ill get sum pics up so u cans ee what it looks like inside.

Oh, that'd be really cool if you can. Do you happen to know if they allow smoking inside there? I didn't know if CT has the indoor smoking ban too or not
there was alot of smoking going on, i doubt theyll stop you. im not really sure if you can or not
I can't believe this concert is tomorrow!!
(07-16-2009, 01:22 PM)Mrs EFFeX link Wrote: I can't believe this concert is tomorrow!!

OOHH MAN!!! im buggin!!  :o im rollin deep there