Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for some Crooked I songs (Impossible to find)
Hi guys. I have been looking for days for some of Crooked I's feature songs and some of them were impossible to find anywhere. Does anyone have the following ones:

Tracks I'm Missing:
1. Boss Music (Snippet)*
2. Poke It Out (Snippet)*
3. Rap Affilliated Posse (R.A.P.) ft Horseshoe Gang & Sauce Tha Boss - Rap Bosses

Would be very grateful if anyone uploads them. Thanks!
I can already tell you that you probably aren't going to find Cash on a Blonde anywhere, but SOMEONE might have it.

As far as the others, I know I have some of these. I'll check my hard drives and get back to you.
Crooked I - Cash on a blonde?? never heard this before? freestyle? what era/circa? any info on this
Hey SuperSpider, sorry, I've been so busy lately, I will definitely start digging for you. I think the problem with some of the songs that you are looking for are that they are on retail projects that simply never were leaked to the Internet. I'll see what I can come up with for you.

As far as Cash on a Blonde goes - The song acted as the background music over a video he put out with model Jenna Shea a while back. The video was taken down a few days later and never surfaced again. I think only a few people have a rip of the track.
(03-06-2014, 09:03 PM)SuperSpider link Wrote:Hi guys. I have been looking for days for some of Crooked I's feature songs and some of them were impossible to find anywhere. Does anyone have the following ones:

Tracks I'm Missing:

2. Dark Keys feat. Crooked I & Joe Budden - Let Me Know
3. Gin Loc feat. Crooked I, Meatball & Catmandu - Hotfire Muscle

7. Grimm - From Now On feat. Crooked I
8. Grimm - Playin With Fire feat. Crooked I
9. Grimm - Tha Wrap feat. Crooked I

15. That's On Everythang / Put That On Something (Snippet)*
16. Cash On A Blonde

18. Hood Rat
19. Tyrese ft Crooked I – Circle of Death
20. Ja Rule ft Crooked I & Eastwood – Sunset (Remix)
21. Bishop Brigante ft Crooked I - ??

These songs are not available
WTH I swear I uploaded the westside freestyle yesterday or the day before and posted it to this topic, is it actually a song that isn't supposed to be posted or was there a forum error?

I can re upload if it is allowed, wish I had more tracks to help you out with

damn shame that sunset remix never came out
 Defective Crooked I Robot
(03-27-2014, 01:21 PM)ehbunner link Wrote:WTH I swear I uploaded the westside freestyle yesterday or the day before and posted it to this topic, is it actually a song that isn't supposed to be posted or was there a forum error?

I can re upload if it is allowed, wish I had more tracks to help you out with

damn shame that sunset remix never came out

Might have been a forum error, I didn't delete anything, unless another mod did?
(03-27-2014, 12:51 AM)Aaron link Wrote:[quote author=SuperSpider link=topic=8255.msg304911#msg304911 date=1394154189]
Hi guys. I have been looking for days for some of Crooked I's feature songs and some of them were impossible to find anywhere. Does anyone have the following ones:

Tracks I'm Missing:

2. Dark Keys feat. Crooked I & Joe Budden - Let Me Know
3. Gin Loc feat. Crooked I, Meatball & Catmandu - Hotfire Muscle

7. Grimm - From Now On feat. Crooked I
8. Grimm - Playin With Fire feat. Crooked I
9. Grimm - Tha Wrap feat. Crooked I

15. That's On Everythang / Put That On Something (Snippet)*
16. Cash On A Blonde

18. Hood Rat
19. Tyrese ft Crooked I – Circle of Death
20. Ja Rule ft Crooked I & Eastwood – Sunset (Remix)
21. Bishop Brigante ft Crooked I - ??

These songs are not available
[/quote]

Although now that I think of it -

Put That On Something is actually on The One Nine Vaults Vol. 1 which I believe is not available for purchase anymore.
(03-28-2014, 05:05 PM)SuperSpider link Wrote:Thanks for the updated information! I have crossed out the stuff that's not available anymore and therefore am now only looking for the following songs (surely if they are available someone could upload them  :Smile ) :

1. 40 Glocc feat. Crooked I, Yukmouth, Mistah FAB & Bruce Wayne - Welcome To Cali (G-Mix)
2. Jay Mohr Freestyle
3. SS Barbershop Freestyle
4. Westside Story Freestyle
5. Crooked I – Saturday Night Live Snippet
6. Cold Game (Snippet)*
7. Boss Music (Snippet)*
8. I'm Still A M.C. (OG) (Performance Snippet)*
9. Poke It Out (Snippet)*
10. Rap Affilliated Posse (R.A.P.) ft Horseshoe Gang & Sauce Tha Boss - Rap Bosses
11. Say What You Like feat. Rasun

Here's a couple I have on my laptop -

SS Barbershop Freestyle -
http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/41711785/file.html

Say What You Like feat. Rasun -
http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/50335789/file.html

Will upload more soon.
Lets try this again...

Westside Story Freestyle
http://www52.zippyshare.com/v/47543547/file.html
 Defective Crooked I Robot