Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 rare tracks
Those two don't seem to be available on the internet, does anyone have them ?

Crooked I - Cash On a Blonde
Dark Keys feat. Crooked I & Joe Budden - Let Me Know
(05-06-2014, 10:46 AM)Sonador link Wrote:Those two don't seem to be available on the internet, does anyone have them ?

Crooked I - Cash On a Blonde
Dark Keys feat. Crooked I & Joe Budden - Let Me Know

"Cash On A Blonde" was literally only available on YouTube for a few days. The song went along with a video that model Jenna Shea put out. The video was later blocked and then removed. Unless anyone ripped it off the Internet, you won't find it.

As far as the Dark Keys track goes, I remember hearing a snippet of it a while back, but it may have never been released. I'll have to look around.
Any news on those?
Definitely don't have Cash On A Blonde, I never ripped it off YouTube. I didn't see the Dark Keys track anywhere either. Someone surely has it though.
does any one have Killing Shit?
what the story behind this?
the flow is just amazing, word punch come through hard
http://www.divshare.com/download/631496-a38

Killin Shit

Can anyone at least remember if Cash on a blonde and the Dark Keys track were dope or just average ? A lot of us seem to have never had the chance to even hear them, so wondering if I missed something grand, lol
(05-15-2014, 02:19 PM)SuperSpider link Wrote:http://www.divshare.com/download/631496-a38

Killin Shit

Can anyone at least remember if Cash on a blonde and the Dark Keys track were dope or just average ? A lot of us seem to have never had the chance to even hear them, so wondering if I missed something grand, lol

I barely remember the song, I only played it a couple of times. It wasn't anything spectacular, just a cool little joint to accompany the video. I think the video itself is still on YouTube somewhere (Crook's not in it), just the model. I'll see if I can find it.
fuk yeah .. Thanks >> still wat the story behind this?