Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official KXNG CROOKED "Sex, Money & Hip Hop" Thread (Now Available)
I can't wait to get this! No shipping info for me yet
My copy should be here monday.
I received my hard copies this afternoon. Definitely impressed with the packaging. This is not home made CD-R. It's in a professional digipak and the CD itself looks great. You guys are going to love it!
Best Production on a Crooked project ever imo. I wish he had released this online though and tried to advertise it may have sold a bit well. Hopefully its just that he plans to release an album that'll be way better.
(12-20-2014, 07:25 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:I received my hard copies this afternoon. Definitely impressed with the packaging. This is not home made CD-R. It's in a professional digipak and the CD itself looks great. You guys are going to love it!

Thank you for letting us know. So this is a proper pressed Retail CD?
Yes the cd is properly pressed, as legit as you can get. I'm very happy with this purchase. Easily the best and well packaged product crooked has ever put out (I still have the life after death row DVD that didn't even play any the special features lol) Wasnt really feeling the whole  "mixtape experience" idea at first but after revcieving the hard copies and listening from start to finish it was something I hadn't don't In years and is  genius as it allows you to go back and listen to CDs the way you use to..... thank you Crook and long live the KXNG!!
So the wood carved version is now back in stock, but they bumped up the price by $50 compared to the initial listed price...
Yeah ordered it. Also comes with a signed 8x10 pic, and the wooden one is signed
(12-24-2014, 03:42 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:Yeah ordered it. Also comes with a signed 8x10 pic, and the wooden one is signed

Just re-read the email... I hadn't seen this time around the copy was signed and it included the signed photograph too. Hence the price increase.
Thats cool yall get your product. All i got was a paypal bill for 74$ this was 2 weeks ago. For the hoodie and cd bundle. Das it mane.  Anybody international get their stuff? I live in canada just a country north of u.s.  there is no way SMH records is gonna mess this up for me.