Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KXNG CROOKED - "I Can't Breathe"
From: http://www.thebossboard.com/article.php?...II7Dsnp-7V

Quote:KXNG CROOKED is gearing up for the release of his new mixtape Sex, Money & Hip Hop which will be available for purchase on December 16th. While fans await the project's arrival, the Slaughterhouse representative has released a track to the Internet reflecting on the tragic death of Eric Garnier. The song is titled I Can't Breathe and touches on police brutality that people around the world deal with on a regular basis. Those who are interested in hearing the record can stream it online now.

Download / Stream: http://www.audiomack.com/song/smh-record...-exclusive
vintage Crook right here.  Not the apex predator flow.  And since we are on topic.  EFFEX what's your take on all this? did you participate in any die ins?  I can't get behind the Mike Brown thing but this one was too real.  I was shocked. I can't believe they let him walk and they have it on tape. year of the pig for real.  And I know it's not NASA's job.  I'm only bringing this up because it fascinated me at first and it still does.  LIke when they spend money to send little fucking robots on asteroids.  Thats cool,  how scientists push into space talk about these "super earths" and earth like planets.  they are really trying to reach out and see maybe they are other beings out there.  It's kinda fucked up when WE are KILLING EACH OTHER on our OWN PLANET. lol.  we worry about possible life elsewhere light years away and we can't even get along with each other here. now.  They say human civilizations come a long way with all these electric cars, these technologies and everything is touch screen and online.  But man we really haven't.  we can't even do the simplest thing and to love each other and not hate. we can't even do that right its fucked up. lol just my thoughts.
honestly I love this freestyle  or talking lol but yeah , correct on things .plus on the instrumental is classic,
(12-05-2014, 11:25 PM)J.P link Wrote:vintage Crook right here.  Not the apex predator flow.  And since we are on topic.  EFFEX what's your take on all this? did you participate in any die ins?  I can't get behind the Mike Brown thing but this one was too real.  I was shocked. I can't believe they let him walk and they have it on tape. year of the pig for real.  And I know it's not NASA's job.  I'm only bringing this up because it fascinated me at first and it still does.  LIke when they spend money to send little fucking robots on asteroids.  Thats cool,  how scientists push into space talk about these "super earths" and earth like planets.  they are really trying to reach out and see maybe they are other beings out there.  It's kinda fucked up when WE are KILLING EACH OTHER on our OWN PLANET. lol.  we worry about possible life elsewhere light years away and we can't even get along with each other here. now.  They say human civilizations come a long way with all these electric cars, these technologies and everything is touch screen and online.  But man we really haven't.  we can't even do the simplest thing and to love each other and not hate. we can't even do that right its fucked up. lol just my thoughts.

Preach!

We truly are a fatally flawed species that has done some absolutely amazing things, unfortunately I feel human nature is something we will never fully overcome, The greed, the desire to have more then other people, the desire for people to feel superior will likely always hold us back

Anyway I'm going to leave it at that as we all know I can ramble the fuck on and I don't want to derail the thread too much(what you put was obviously on topic just don't want this to turn into a debate on human nature as much as I would probably find that endlessly fascinating)

I'll have to give this song a listen, I really haven't had the urge to listen to new Crooked music for most of the year...Horseshoe Gang really was delivering, what I felt like I was missing from crook. Too many of his songs felt like he had lost that passion he had felt like he was on autopilot(I wouldn't doubt if this was just a mental thing in my head) but shoe gang was delivering raw fire for 13 straight months, I haven't listened to another artist all year because I haven't had the need...Might have to give Crooked a chance to take his number 1 spot back while waiting on Knocking on Raps Door to hopefully get a release date

EDIT: Yeah Crook's still got it, Don't think he'll take back my personal number one spot but I'm sure even he wouldn't mind being put second to his brothers cause it really says Zero about your skill 
 Defective Crooked I Robot
This song is fantastic!