0 0%
Make Way For The Kxng
3.03%
1 3.03%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite track on "Sex, Money & Hip Hop"?
What's up everyone? As you all know, Crooked released his new mixtape "Sex, Money & Hip Hop" this week and it's arguably one of his best projects. Definitely in terms of cohesiveness. With that being said, there are a lot of dope records, which one of them is your personal favorite? Feel free to use the vote function and sound off below with your comments!

NOTE: You can choose up to 3 records.
can you upload the album for us and I will vote and let you know which are my favourite? kthanksbye
(12-21-2014, 01:41 AM)choch link Wrote:can you upload the album for us and I will vote and let you know which are my favourite? kthanksbye

http://www.smhmerch.com
Ya so I bought the CD, but Im not able to play it on anything because I sold my discman in 2002.  I thought that upon buying the CD that I would also get a digital download of the album as well since CDs are ancient relics of a time passed, but I was mistaken and all I get is this frisbee/coaster that I cant listen to on any devices I currently own.
(12-22-2014, 12:06 AM)choch link Wrote:Ya so I bought the CD, but Im not able to play it on anything because I sold my discman in 2002.  I thought that upon buying the CD that I would also get a digital download of the album as well since CDs are ancient relics of a time passed, but I was mistaken and all I get is this frisbee/coaster that I cant listen to on any devices I currently own.

play it in your car you fool
(12-22-2014, 12:06 AM)choch link Wrote:Ya so I bought the CD, but Im not able to play it on anything because I sold my discman in 2002.  I thought that upon buying the CD that I would also get a digital download of the album as well since CDs are ancient relics of a time passed, but I was mistaken and all I get is this frisbee/coaster that I cant listen to on any devices I currently own.

You don't have a CD player in your house, a CD drive in your computer or a CD player in your car? I can tell your just joking around, but I've seen a few people have a concern like this over the last couple of days.
(12-22-2014, 12:43 AM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=choch link=topic=8449.msg305529#msg305529 date=1419221211]
Ya so I bought the CD, but Im not able to play it on anything because I sold my discman in 2002.  I thought that upon buying the CD that I would also get a digital download of the album as well since CDs are ancient relics of a time passed, but I was mistaken and all I get is this frisbee/coaster that I cant listen to on any devices I currently own.

You don't have a CD player in your house, a CD drive in your computer or a CD player in your car? I can tell your just joking around, but I've seen a few people have a concern like this over the last couple of days.
[/quote]

Whether or not we like that it is only available on CD is different, but everyone should be able to play this somewhere....If someone can't play a CD, but clearly have internet access, they are lying. They must have a dvd or blu ray player, gaming system, or something to play on it? A usb cd burner for a computer is pretty cheap to get on Amazon regardless and I am sure that person could use for it something other than listening to a Crooked I cd. 
can't believe any dicks are questioning the HSG  BUY THE CD AND DL IT ONLINE BRO
so effex.... drum murder pt. 2.... tell me something about it?!
I'm pissed. I pre-ordered my copy of the CD from smhmerch. I asked about how long it will take for shipping they said 6-10 days which kind of sucks, but the only other option was 3-5 days which was 40 bucks which is way too much for a 10 dollar CD. I sent them an email today, wondering if I can get the shipping info to track it since its been 6 days and haven't seen anything. Apparently they are backed up with international orders, and haven't sent my order out yet. So it looks like my pre-order of a December 16th release CD Is going to get its first listen in 2015.