Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KXNG CROOKED - "GameBoy"
Brand new music from Crook called "GameBoy"  8)

This one is from the upcoming KXNG CROOKED hosted mixtape "Flexin N Reppin" presented by Galafati Music Group and Shady Records.

Download: http://www.southpawer.com/2016/01/26/dow...meboy-mp3/
Thanks for posting. Confusing that the mixtape artwork reads "Hosted by Crooked I" and has this old image of him with the chain, when he reinvented himself as KXNG CROOKED... On another note, just noticed that other post the blog did on D12. I had no idea they had released a mixtape last year and that Crooked was featured on one of the songs!
(02-02-2016, 03:34 PM)Dimos link Wrote:Thanks for posting. Confusing that the mixtape artwork reads "Hosted by Crooked I" and has this old image of him with the chain, when he reinvented himself as KXNG CROOKED... On another note, just noticed that other post the blog did on D12. I had no idea they had released a mixtape last year and that Crooked was featured on one of the songs!

Crook easily murdered all of D12 (RIP Proof) on their own song too... infact, Crook and Royce are only reasons worth even skimming over that tape.. what's left of D12 is pretty weak