Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Crooked I CD
Recently i have been finaliizing my Slaughterhouse CD/DVD collection, I've bought a few Royce albums and a couple soundtracks Crook is on, i only like to purchase official releases. Anyway, I know that many years ago Crook released physical copies of St. Valentines Day Bossacre and unfortunately I've never been able to find any authentic copies of it. Is there anyone on here who is willing to sell their copy or potentially has an extra copy laying around? I am willing to pay a pretty decent amount of $ for it as it would almost complete my Crooked I collection. Please let me know if anyone has any information regarding obtaining a physical copy of this mixtape. Thanks!
Hmm... I'm not sure if there are any "official" copy's around anymore. If so, it's very rare. I remember ordering it online when it first came out. If you do buy it online through somewhere like eBay it may not be authentic or at least hard to tell if it is as it only came in a regular slim case on a CD-R (I believe). I'll take a picture of mine and upload it tomorrow so you can tell if you are getting the real thing or not.
I checked just about everywhere online and unfortunately i can't find a physical copy anywhere. It would be awesome if you could post a picture just so i can see how it looks just in case i ever come across a copy of it. Do you have an official copy of Wescoasanostra EFFeX?  These are the only 2 official Crooked CDs I've never been able to find. I wish i became a fan a few years earlier. Ha
(05-03-2016, 05:31 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:I checked just about everywhere online and unfortunately i can't find a physical copy anywhere. It would be awesome if you could post a picture just so i can see how it looks just in case i ever come across a copy of it. Do you have an official copy of Wescoasanostra EFFeX?  These are the only 2 official Crooked CDs I've never been able to find. I wish i became a fan a few years earlier. Ha

Nik Bean was the original DJ on the project, and I think they were sold through him first...

I noticed on iTunes that the drops from him and Felli Fel were removed from the digital release
I bought it from Nik Bean's website when it came out. It was a CD-R. I received a couple of copies I believe, but I'd have to check if I still have it as I left many of my CD's at my father's place which I left about 8 years ago. I'm going back there in August if you can wait that long...
(05-15-2016, 10:50 AM)Dimos link Wrote:I bought it from Nik Bean's website when it came out. It was a CD-R. I received a couple of copies I believe, but I'd have to check if I still have it as I left many of my CD's at my father's place which I left about 8 years ago. I'm going back there in August if you can wait that long...

Damn man I just saw this. I can absolutely wait until August, please let me know if you happen to find an extra copy, i would love to have one of the original pressings of it, even if it is a CD-R. I can definitely pay you however much you spent for it back in the day. I appreciate the response man.
i believe i still have a copy of this laying around somewhere, ill let you know when i find it in the next day or so...
(07-31-2016, 08:55 PM)Tha Don link Wrote:i believe i still have a copy of this laying around somewhere, ill let you know when i find it in the next day or so...

Were you able to find it man?
(08-26-2016, 10:12 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:[quote author=Tha Don link=topic=8600.msg306062#msg306062 date=1470012925]
i believe i still have a copy of this laying around somewhere, ill let you know when i find it in the next day or so...

Were you able to find it man?
[/quote]

nah i think i ripped it then sold it man sorry
I sold mine to someone else who was quicker asking via PM. Sorry man. Did you try to hit Nik Bean on Twitter, see if he has a few copies left?