Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official KXNG CROOKED "Good Vs Evil" Album Thread (Now Available)
Em and Xzibit features are hardly features... they "bless" the mic by just talkin on the tracks for a few seconds.. weak ass marketing tactics smh

Crook still never able to get a headline feature on his own shit
(11-05-2016, 09:15 AM)Snake Eyez link Wrote:Em and Xzibit features are hardly features... they "bless" the mic by just talkin on the tracks for a few seconds.. weak ass marketing tactics smh

Crook still never able to get a headline feature on his own shit

Blame Jonathan Hay, he taught him that.
This by far his best project yet, about the features they are either intros or hooks no verses.
(11-05-2016, 07:05 PM)Chewee link Wrote:This by far his best project yet, about the features they are either intros or hooks no verses.

Interestingly enough, I feel that Crooked is really outdoing himself these days. He has sounded completely reinvigorated since releasing the "Sex, Money & Hip Hop" album. It's like the second coming!
Will pick that up.
(11-05-2016, 07:05 PM)Chewee link Wrote:This by far his best project yet, about the features they are either intros or hooks no verses.

it's so new to me I can't say that yet.  Statik Kxng is probably going to be down as the best album of 2016 but this one is dope.  The features (lack of) was a huge let down though, Eminem and Tech in particular could've really contributed to both of those songs.  Em dropping a 16 bar verse about paranoia of the future would've made this shit get an extra 50,000 listens.
Now available for purchase! Let's go!
Crooked I has killed 2016 with this fire album and Statik KXNG album and his EP.
Best rapper of 2016 as far as im concerned!
Now where is that Glass HOuse Slaughterhouse album?  There is gonna be some insane verses from crook on that album.
Autographed deluxe edition CDs now available on kxngcrooked.com. Limited to 500 copies. Just preordered mine, they're shipping on November 28.
Purchased my autographed hard copy too, make sure to show support!