Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse Album Discussion - In Stores Now (Updated: 08/19/09)
(05-22-2009, 04:15 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: [quote author=DALJ link=topic=875.msg255642#msg255642 date=1243023093]
Damn, will it be available in UK? Gonna go buy it like an hour after it hits the shop lol.

It should be... I don't see why not. Do other Koch releases make there way up there too?
[/quote]

lol i dont know shit about record labels what artists have they got?

Will HMV count?
lol either way, itunes/amazon will help.

but fuck yeah, im coping atleast 4, one for me 3 for mates, and ill give it to them as presents.

hopefully chamilionaire is on it aswell
(05-22-2009, 04:50 PM)DALJ link Wrote: [quote author=EFFeX link=topic=875.msg255643#msg255643 date=1243023301]
[quote author=DALJ link=topic=875.msg255642#msg255642 date=1243023093]
Damn, will it be available in UK? Gonna go buy it like an hour after it hits the shop lol.

It should be... I don't see why not. Do other Koch releases make there way up there too?
[/quote]

lol i dont know shit about record labels what artists have they got?

Will HMV count?
[/quote]

They have Jim Jones, DJ Khaled, D Block, Slim Thug and a bunch of others...
yeah they do have those 4 in my local HMV

also play.com will always have it aswell.
(05-22-2009, 01:29 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: Finally concrete news!

Thanks so much for the updates guys!

Concrete new? Hell no, no official release date yet.

I am very pessimistic with "Crooked I" and "release date" in any article. Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE a SH album in July, but I don't believe anything anymore til I see it at stores.

I will go nuts though when it comes out!
I hope this comes to NZ but I doubt it Sad It depends on the artist a lot of the times, like I can buy DJ Khaled's latest album in the stores but I can't buy AZ's.. I guess we'll just have to see. But I definitely have to get my hands on at least 1 hard copy.
(05-22-2009, 07:29 PM)alphabet link Wrote: I hope this comes to NZ but I doubt it Sad It depends on the artist a lot of the times, like I can buy DJ Khaled's latest album in the stores but I can't buy AZ's.. I guess we'll just have to see. But I definitely have to get my hands on at least 1 hard copy.

You could probably order it online, no?
(05-22-2009, 07:15 PM)cymba link Wrote: [quote author=EFFeX link=topic=875.msg255635#msg255635 date=1243013364]
Finally concrete news!

Thanks so much for the updates guys!

Concrete new? Hell no, no official release date yet.

I am very pessimistic with "Crooked I" and "release date" in any article. Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE a SH album in July, but I don't believe anything anymore til I see it at stores.

I will go nuts though when it comes out!
[/quote]

I hear you, I just get the news and deliver it, that's why it was focused on the front page. If we hear something different I'll feature that too.

I understand your doubts though, only time will tell.
Hellyea !

Good news, ill be buying a bunch.
(05-22-2009, 08:08 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: [quote author=alphabet link=topic=875.msg255652#msg255652 date=1243034979]
I hope this comes to NZ but I doubt it Sad It depends on the artist a lot of the times, like I can buy DJ Khaled's latest album in the stores but I can't buy AZ's.. I guess we'll just have to see. But I definitely have to get my hands on at least 1 hard copy.
You could probably order it online, no?
[/quote]

Yea if I have to I will, but obviously I would rather not pay the shipping costs just for a CD.

I wonder what the chances are of it actually coming out on that date. Royce has never released anything on schedule ever, apparently Joey's the same and Crooked's never released anything lol. I have faith they'll come through though..