Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official KXNG CROOKED "Valley Of The KXNGS" EP Thread (Now Available)
From: http://www.thebossboard.com/article.php?...BO_FuArLIU

[Image: kxng_crooked-valley_of_the_kxngs.jpg]

Quote:Only two weeks out from the release of his brand new album, KXNG CROOKED has blessed fans with the surprise release of his new EP Valley Of The KXNGS. The highly anticipated project was announced a few weeks back and has finally been made available for purchase online. While we await the arrival of Crooked's full length album Good VS Evil on November 11th, fans can treat themselves to six brand new songs. Please support the new EP by visiting iTunes and making a purchase today.

Track List

1. KXNG
2. Next
3. Scratch
4. Song
5. Experiment
6. Fun

Purchase: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/valley...1169220962
Now available for purchase! Let's go!
Dopest crooked I've heard in years!
Why pay for this when all 6 songs are listed as bonus cuts on the album coming out next week...
(11-06-2016, 01:37 PM)Dimos link Wrote:Why pay for this when all 6 songs are listed as bonus cuts on the album coming out next week...

Is that what those bonus tracks are? They are still listed as untitled bonus tracks on Amazon so I didn't realize that was the case. Oh well, I am a little less excited now cause I was thinking we were getting another 6 tracks.

On a further note, this EP is the dopest material Crooked has released in ages. It was amazing and to me it is even better than the album.
(11-06-2016, 03:31 PM)SuperSpider link Wrote:[quote author=Dimos link=topic=8635.msg306150#msg306150 date=1478453823]
Why pay for this when all 6 songs are listed as bonus cuts on the album coming out next week...

Is that what those bonus tracks are? They are still listed as untitled bonus tracks on Amazon so I didn't realize that was the case. Oh well, I am a little less excited now cause I was thinking we were getting another 6 tracks.

On a further note, this EP is the dopest material Crooked has released in ages. It was amazing and to me it is even better than the album.
[/quote]

You can tell from the duration of these tracks. It is the same for the 6 bonus songs and those on the EP (according to what I can see on iTunes).
aw shit, that's hella disappointing but it makes sense

EP is good, Next is the standout
I ended up playing the EP bonus cuts the most out of the Good vs Evil deluxe album. Three great songs back to back with Next-Scratch-Song. Much better songs than anything on the album in my opinion. I just can't get into that project.