Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NinjaVideo Podcast With Crooked I (05/31/09)
The Budden one is still broadcasting, but he's going to take a break and do it again later on again.

Dude been talking for 3+ hours, LOL!
this is crazy!!!!!!
damn 3 hours!!!!!

what is it exactly?
(05-31-2009, 08:04 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote: damn 3 hours!!!!!

what is it exactly?

He just set up a web cam and started talking to fans about everything and anything, it was pretty cool. He answered pretty much anything people asked him.
So whats up with Budden's? Is there audio of it or anything? Gonna check out the Crooked I interview now.

Hopefully Crooked's just mis informed about the album date :'(
(05-31-2009, 09:32 PM)alphabet link Wrote: So whats up with Budden's? Is there audio of it or anything? Gonna check out the Crooked I interview now.

I'm not even so sure he's misinformed, I just think he was saying giving a warning to fans to not be TOTALLY shocked if it gets pushed back a little bit.

I'll say this though, it really does not look like it will be pushed back, but who knows.
(05-31-2009, 10:13 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: [quote author=alphabet link=topic=914.msg255930#msg255930 date=1243819927]
So whats up with Budden's? Is there audio of it or anything? Gonna check out the Crooked I interview now.

I'm not even so sure he's misinformed, I just think he was saying giving a warning to fans to not be TOTALLY shocked if it gets pushed back a little bit.

I'll say this though, it really does not look like it will be pushed back, but who knows.
[/quote]

And I'm pretty sure Royce was talking about the SH album when he made that twitter comment about "finishing touches".

I think Crooked's just over cautious about everything. If he had it his way the Slaughterhouse album probably wouldn't be out till late next year.

And am I only the one that found that dumb hippie bitch to be extremely annoying? I couldn't even listen to the whole thing because of her..
(05-31-2009, 11:27 PM)alphabet link Wrote: [quote author=EFFeX link=topic=914.msg255932#msg255932 date=1243822433]
[quote author=alphabet link=topic=914.msg255930#msg255930 date=1243819927]

[/quote]

And I'm pretty sure Royce was talking about the SH album when he made that twitter comment about "finishing touches".

I think Crooked's just over cautious about everything. If he had it his way the Slaughterhouse album probably wouldn't be out till late next year.

And am I only the one that found that dumb hippie bitch to be extremely annoying? I couldn't even listen to the whole thing because of her..
[/quote]

LOL! The interview was very trippy.
dont you love alphabet, when he speaks eveyones mind, but in the most obscene way Big Grin
listening