Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NinjaVideo Podcast With Crooked I (05/31/09)
damn have to wait another year for B.O.S.S. ffs its been 6 years next year since he left deathrow and still no album.  >Sad
(06-01-2009, 08:25 AM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote: dont you love alphabet, when he speaks eveyones mind, but in the most obscene way Big Grin

LOL! Alphabet is crazy like that!
Honestly, I've lost interest in the BOSS album.  Way too many broken promises & disappointments.  It's too tainted.  It's such a shame man, Crooked I is one of the best rappers around in my opinion and he's not even on my radar anymore.  I hope some day dude can get his act together but I'm sure hell will freeze over first.  What a waste of talent.
Damn I thought Wide Awake said they are going to release 'Say Hi To The Bad Guy' in August. If they do will it count as an official first album or not?

And he didn't mention anything about 'No Country For Old Men' and that group he formed with chino xl and that other dude a while back.
(06-02-2009, 11:26 AM)DALJ link Wrote: Damn I thought Wide Awake said they are going to release 'Say Hi To The Bad Guy' in August. If they do will it count as an official first album or not?

And he didn't mention anything about 'No Country For Old Men' and that group he formed with chino xl and that other dude a while back.

I'm pretty sure that No Country For Old Men is on hold permanently. I wouldn't hold my breath for that one. Same with the Chino group, that seems more of an alliance than anything.

Anyway, where did you hear August for SHTTBG release? I don't remember that. I didn't say that did I? LOL
(06-02-2009, 12:22 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: [quote author=DALJ link=topic=914.msg256022#msg256022 date=1243956390]
Damn I thought Wide Awake said they are going to release 'Say Hi To The Bad Guy' in August. If they do will it count as an official first album or not?

I'm pretty sure that No Country For Old Men is on hold permanently. I wouldn't hold my breath for that one. Same with the Chino group, that seems more of an alliance than anything.

Anyway, where did you hear August for SHTTBG release? I don't remember that. I didn't say that did I? LOL
[/quote]

nobody said it but I remember in an article wide awake saying they are going to release death row music in august so i thought crooked i might be part of it.
(06-02-2009, 01:34 PM)DALJ link Wrote: [quote author=EFFeX link=topic=914.msg256025#msg256025 date=1243959731]
[quote author=DALJ link=topic=914.msg256022#msg256022 date=1243956390]

[/quote]

nobody said it but I remember in an article wide awake saying they are going to release death row music in august so i thought crooked i might be part of it.
[/quote]

I know their first release is an updated version of Dr Dre's "The Chronic" which will include unreleased songs on it, but that's about all I've heard this far. That was supposed to be this July, but I haven't heard anything else.
(05-31-2009, 11:27 PM)alphabet link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=914.msg255932#msg255932 date=1243822433]
[quote author=alphabet link=topic=914.msg255930#msg255930 date=1243819927]
So whats up with Budden's? Is there audio of it or anything? Gonna check out the Crooked I interview now.

Hopefully Crooked's just mis informed about the album date :'(

I'm not even so sure he's misinformed, I just think he was saying giving a warning to fans to not be TOTALLY shocked if it gets pushed back a little bit.

I'll say this though, it really does not look like it will be pushed back, but who knows.
[/quote]

And I'm pretty sure Royce was talking about the SH album when he made that twitter comment about "finishing touches".

I think Crooked's just over cautious about everything. If he had it his way the Slaughterhouse album probably wouldn't be out till late next year.

And am I only the one that found that dumb hippie bitch to be extremely annoying? I couldn't even listen to the whole thing because of her..
[/quote]

Word, that interviewer was a girl?!? I was convinced that it was an annoying 17 old teenager with a severe breaking in his voice... I almost felt bad for Crooked that he had to link up with her AGAIN in NY. hahah.. but content of the interview was cool though.
(06-05-2009, 09:06 AM)Si link Wrote:[quote author=alphabet link=topic=914.msg255939#msg255939 date=1243826834]
[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=914.msg255932#msg255932 date=1243822433]
[quote author=alphabet link=topic=914.msg255930#msg255930 date=1243819927]
So whats up with Budden's? Is there audio of it or anything? Gonna check out the Crooked I interview now.

Hopefully Crooked's just mis informed about the album date :'(

I'm not even so sure he's misinformed, I just think he was saying giving a warning to fans to not be TOTALLY shocked if it gets pushed back a little bit.

I'll say this though, it really does not look like it will be pushed back, but who knows.
[/quote]

And I'm pretty sure Royce was talking about the SH album when he made that twitter comment about "finishing touches".

I think Crooked's just over cautious about everything. If he had it his way the Slaughterhouse album probably wouldn't be out till late next year.

And am I only the one that found that dumb hippie bitch to be extremely annoying? I couldn't even listen to the whole thing because of her..
[/quote]

Word, that interviewer was a girl?!? I was convinced that it was an annoying 17 old teenager with a severe breaking in his voice... I almost felt bad for Crooked that he had to link up with her AGAIN in NY. hahah.. but content of the interview was cool though.
[/quote]

Yeah it's a girl, I checked out the forum she runs too, it's pretty lame to be honest.