Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Budden Live Webcast On BlogTV.com
I'm thinking if Crooked really likes "Monumental", that means that he went in the hardest on it, LOL.
Yay Slaughterhouse might tour Australia!
I'm gonna' probably leave this recording, but I might bounce from the site and listen to it later. Make sure anyone listening writes down the important info, LOL!
It seems to have broke again. I gotta bounce anyway so yeah, someone write down worthwhile info.
(06-01-2009, 11:33 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: I'm gonna' probably leave this recording, but I might bounce from the site and listen to it later. Make sure anyone listening writes down the important info, LOL!

exactly wat i was gonna ask for
Man this dude been sitting in front of the PC for 3 hours talking about nothing and NO i haven't been watching all three hours! LOL
(06-02-2009, 01:22 AM)EFFeX link Wrote: Man this dude been sitting in front of the PC for 3 hours talking about nothing and NO i haven't been watching all three hours! LOL

I know apart from that call with Royce he's spent the entire time trying to figure out how to do shit. And anytime it sounds like he's about to talk about something worthwhile, someone comes a long and says something stupid and makes him change the subject.
(06-02-2009, 01:42 AM)alphabet link Wrote: [quote author=EFFeX link=topic=920.msg256001#msg256001 date=1243920139]
Man this dude been sitting in front of the PC for 3 hours talking about nothing and NO i haven't been watching all three hours! LOL

I know apart from that call with Royce he's spent the entire time trying to figure out how to do shit. And anytime it sounds like he's about to talk about something worthwhile, someone comes a long and says something stupid and makes him change the subject.
[/quote]

Yeah he was just on the phone with Royce again talking about something serious he had to take it off speaker phone. All he said was it's "bad news", but I don't think anything fans would be interested in.
WTF! JOEY JUST SAID ROYCE'S LAST CALL WAS BAD NEWS ABOUT SLAUGHTERHOUSE ALBUM AND HE'S UPSET ABOUT IT

SHIT BETTER NOT BE A PUSH BACK
I didn't see it but I can't imagine what else it could be Sad