Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I "Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waist" E.P. - Now Available [iTunes / Amazon]
yeah props for the news,but let´s hope that crooked is really droppin this ep cause Release dates in kombination with that word crooked is paradox "sometimes" no im not a pessimistic person, im a realistic person.but we gonna wait and see, of course not a long wait.

that ep title is already a classic. ;D ;D ;D ;D
its only an EP so it should be out on time, cant wait.
(06-12-2009, 02:20 AM)EFFeX link Wrote:I feel ya, I just try to stay positive.

Basically the boat I'm in

I got faith for this since of the SH promotion
 Defective Crooked I Robot
Do you think that it's Crooked's fault if he has recorded everything for a release, and done everything on his part? It's the rest of the process that makes it delayed, so I don't blame him for it. Knowing that in this situation, he is actually going to gain more notoriety, considering the amount of press/promotion being done for Slaughterhouse, I have faith this will drop as planned. I think to Treacherous it's the same old thing whenever he wants to release anything, because they aren't really making money off of it.... but if SH blows up, they have a lot to gain from Crooked. 
damn, Crooked said himself that this EP is sick so it must be the best release of the year after the slaughterhouse album that is. Also if Crooked I doesn't release B.O.S.S. next year I am gonna fly over to America and rob him of it and release it myself lol.
Oh by the way Effex am I allowed to post Crooked I's tracks with Left Eye off of N.I.N.A on here? They are pretty sick especially Crooked's verses!

Two of Crooked's lines:

''Sensational rhymer, I was taught to paper chase as a miner, Until my bank account matches the population in china''

''I'm making the west coast tighter, I'm Crooked I, your ghost writers ghost writer''

Sick bars!
(06-12-2009, 04:20 PM)DALJ link Wrote:damn, Crooked said himself that this EP is sick so it must be the best release of the year after the slaughterhouse album that is. Also if Crooked I doesn't release B.O.S.S. next year I am gonna fly over to America and rob him of it and release it myself lol.

We'll create a B.O.S.S. Board Task Force to take Treacherous by storm, LOL!

BTW: No, please do not post any unreleased Crooked on the forum please.
Crooked needs to do a cover like this;

on the front cover there is the bloody pig mask,a knife,machete,kitchen knife is between the eyez and blue blood is comin from the pig´s face.it´s like an horror movie.
(06-12-2009, 05:45 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=DALJ link=topic=965.msg256509#msg256509 date=1244838055]
damn, Crooked said himself that this EP is sick so it must be the best release of the year after the slaughterhouse album that is. Also if Crooked I doesn't release B.O.S.S. next year I am gonna fly over to America and rob him of it and release it myself lol.

[/quote]

Effexx is a good dude, so don't post them here......just post them over the at the DOC!!!....you should, let Crooked fans hear the music, don't keep it to yourself!
(06-12-2009, 06:42 PM)cymba link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=965.msg256514#msg256514 date=1244843121]
[quote author=DALJ link=topic=965.msg256509#msg256509 date=1244838055]

[/quote]

Effexx is a good dude, so don't post them here......just post them over the at the DOC!!!....you should, let Crooked fans hear the music, don't keep it to yourself!
[/quote]

I'd love for the world to hear Crooked's music. I've just been asked several times not to allow the music to be posted here, I hope everyone understands.