Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I "Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waist" E.P. - Now Available [iTunes / Amazon]
"Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waste"?????? COME ON CROOKED.....no one will buy that with a title like that......nobody knows what that means.....I didn't even know until I read Effex's post, and I'm a pretty big fan. People will laugh at this release, regardless of the quality of music. Yet another ball fumbled by Crooked, when will it stop??? That's the worst title I've ever heard of in my entire life, just awful. WOW.
(06-12-2009, 06:47 PM)cymba link Wrote:"Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waste"?????? COME ON CROOKED.....no one will buy that with a title like that......nobody knows what that means.....I didn't even know until I read Effex's post, and I'm a pretty big fan. People will laugh at this release, regardless of the quality of music. Yet another ball fumbled by Crooked, when will it stop??? That's the worst title I've ever heard of in my entire life, just awful. WOW.

comon dude, he can call it "my vans, looks like sneakers" or "lbc where the grass is greener" lol...the music is the important thing.
You're right it is.....However, the title of a release is very important. I understand he wants to keep the Slaugherhouse theme and all and thats great, but Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waste? That is nuts, people will see the title, and not even give it a chance.

Imagine telling your friends or anybody really to listen the Mr Pig Face Weapon Waste CD......
(06-12-2009, 07:01 PM)cymba link Wrote:You're right it is.....However, the title of a release is very important. I understand he wants to keep the Slaugherhouse theme and all and thats great, but Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waste? That is nuts, people will see the title, and not even give it a chance.

Imagine telling your friends or anybody really to listen the Mr Pig Face Weapon Waste CD......

homie they will think about saw directly and they will give it a chance. Wink
(06-12-2009, 06:47 PM)cymba link Wrote:"Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waste"?????? COME ON CROOKED.....no one will buy that with a title like that......nobody knows what that means.....I didn't even know until I read Effex's post, and I'm a pretty big fan. People will laugh at this release, regardless of the quality of music. Yet another ball fumbled by Crooked, when will it stop??? That's the worst title I've ever heard of in my entire life, just awful. WOW.

For a second I thought The title was directed at authorities and the feds.
(06-12-2009, 07:01 PM)cymba link Wrote:You're right it is.....However, the title of a release is very important. I understand he wants to keep the Slaugherhouse theme and all and thats great, but Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waste? That is nuts, people will see the title, and not even give it a chance.

or maybe crooked knows his hip hop history and hes working off of krayzie bones old mixtape "mr. sawed off leather face"...
Alright let's clear this up once and for all is it "Weapon Waste" or "Weapon Waist" cause now I don't even know anymore.
id say waist.....
Yeah I haven't been able to reach anyone for days to confirm the name, but I'm starting to think it's "Waist" too. Either one could be explained though.
By the way, I hope he sells some hard copies of this project as well, just like he did with BO2.