Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I "Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waist" E.P. - Now Available [iTunes / Amazon]
It's definitely "waste"... it doesn't make any sense for it to be "waist".
(06-13-2009, 02:25 PM)soon 2 b Mrs EFFeX link Wrote:It's definitely "waste"... it doesn't make any sense for it to be "waist".

Well, I figured, maybe "waist" as in keeping weapons on the waistline.
(06-13-2009, 12:54 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:Yeah I haven't been able to reach anyone for days to confirm the name, but I'm starting to think it's "Waist" too. Either one could be explained though.

ya "waist" could mean that he has weapons on his waist, "waste" doesnt really make sense because you waste bullets not the weapon
i think it's waist as in guns in my waist, but it could also be waste as in wasting these rappers
We'll have to speculate until it's officially written, but I should have the official word by today... hopefully. LOL
anyword on the track names?

are they all going to be origonal, or as in BO2, we willl get remixes?
(06-13-2009, 03:32 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:anyword on the track names?

are they all going to be origonal, or as in BO2, we willl get remixes?

All new songs man.

One song is titled "Monumental" which was a left-over Slaughterhouse song. Additionally, it is RUMORED that "We Outta Here" will be on the EP too.
haha might as well be the slaughterhouse ep
I don't know how us UK fan's are gonna get hold of the EP if he doesn't release it through iTUnes like BO2!
(06-15-2009, 12:34 PM)DALJ link Wrote:I don't know how us UK fan's are gonna get hold of the EP if he doesn't release it through iTUnes like BO2!

I'm pretty sure it's going to be a iTunes/Amazon release.