Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SLAUGHTERHOUSE In Concert In NYC!
Hell Yeah Video, Pics, or even a story would be appreciated.

For any concerts that any member ever gets to attend, we'd all appreciate any information anyone can get, review, pics, etc. We'll do our best to run a feature on it!
ok my ride bailed on me for the concert but im gonna try and find another way down there
i will be there
ok well not i dont feel so bad, cuz its almost deffenite that im not goin
I hit up one of the mods at JoeBuddenTV and they were pretty positive that Joe's label is going to be taking some photos for the night, but if any member can take their own photos, that'd be even better.
Ahhh, If I knew earlier I coulda gone  :-[ :-[
UPDATE FROM JOEBUDDENTV.COM

Quote:The web address for where to tune in to watch the live feed is http://www.amalgamdigital.com/tv should start around 8pm

So those of you who aren't in the tri-state or flying out won't miss anything.

If you can't tune in tomorrow night, they will be cataloging it and it will be available to watch even after the live stream. On top of that amalgam is hoping to have the sound recorded straight from the soundboard so the audio should be grade a shit. And y'all said amalgam was wack...haters lol.
sweet tthey should do that for everything slaughterhouse related. tomorrow will be a grat show.  New York!!! soo farr :-\
this seems like the most proffesional move crookeds done since starting hhw