Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SLAUGHTERHOUSE In Concert In NYC!
(01-22-2009, 01:17 AM)beagle link Wrote: this seems like the most proffesional move crookeds done since starting hhw

Crooked grindin' hard these days, I think he's at the point where he's ready to try anything.
you made me think it was on right now but remember you in the east coast im in the west its not the 22nd yet
ill try to get u as much as i can effex.
(01-22-2009, 03:03 AM)eddieLucky link Wrote: ill try to get u as much as i can effex.

That's what's up... Just like the "Bosses Night Out" we'll get everything collected and credited in one thread here on The BOSS Board. All fan input is welcome to commemorate this event!
(01-22-2009, 01:53 AM)__Z__ link Wrote: you made me think it was on right now but remember you in the east coast im in the west its not the 22nd yet

My bad, LOL! I knew that was going to throw people off!

I just wanted to update the thread early on cause I knew I wasn't going to be online until the middle of the day today.
if anybody can record this, please do cuz this thing is not workin fo rme!
It aint workin for nobody!!
Allow cookies on your web bowser^

JB is expecting at least 200,000 streamers tonight

I'm lurking at joe budden forums right now, its not on yet dont worry but people be tripping already damn 8pm shows?

the concerts i  been too they don't even show up till 12:30  to 1 am, wtf at 8pm lol. This going to be a greatt show
True that I didn't ever see a Hip Hop show start at 8 or anytime for that matter, LOL.
Looks like they havin' trouble with the feed...  >Sad