Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Behind The Scenes "The One" Video (All Access DVD)

Quote:Several days ago we delivered a sneak peak into the Rik Cordero directed video for Slaughterhouse's upcoming single "The One". Well, today we are back with additional footage from the video shoot accompanied by clips of the actual song. While the shots of the video provide additional angles of what we have already seen, the song snippets give us further insight into the concept. As we have mentioned before, the song is produced by DJ Khalil and samples KRS-One's classic record "I'm Still Number One". We notice that the hook is driven by a female singer as well as the Slaughterhouse crew adding additional vocals. From what we have heard, the song sounds intact lyrically and it does not appear that the super-group has sacrificed their craft for radio play. In fact, there is one scene where we notice Joe Budden and Joell Ortiz exchanging bars in the true fashion of Hip Hop. While it is impossible to truly judge the song from this snippet, it is understandable that some fans will have to walk into this track with an open mind. There should be no doubt that the group will deliver to the best of their abilities, so before making a final determination please wait until the full release. To check out the new clips from the Slaughterhouse video shoot please use the link included below and keep it locked for additional news updates.

Reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK5D49iuxAI
Oh Damn ! Does this sound like a crazy banger or what... :o

"Something in my denim need a KISS, call it GENE SIMMONS" - Crooked  ;D

Sounds like crook killed this track.
That shit sounds dope. Can't wait for the whole track
yeah yeah that shit sounds dope to me, can´t wait for the video and that´s enuff for the leaks now.
sounds fuckin hot.
Defo get mainstream attention with this!
(06-20-2009, 04:06 AM)ferhat link Wrote:yeah yeah that shit sounds dope to me, can´t wait for the video and that´s enuff for the leaks now.

Yeah I'm hoping that it too, after this I definitely won't be happy.

But this makes sense, you got a nice little street banger with MOP and a lead single with "The One". So if that's really enough to hold people over.
please no more leaks i dont want have heard half the album before its out
(06-20-2009, 03:29 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:please no more leaks i dont want have heard half the album before its out

We're going to have to practice self control I guess, LOL!
I think this could really take off, can see it being played on the radio and clubs. This is the kind of track they needed for more mainstream attention. Good choice for the single.