Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The One" Official Behind The Scenes Footage (Video)
http://www.three21media.com/videos/play.php?vid=308

courtesy of Channel Three/21

its jus them talking about the video, not like a BET makin of the vid.
Another one of these, LOL!

I'm going to know the video by heart by the time it drops!
(06-23-2009, 12:31 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:Another one of these, LOL!

I'm going to know the video by heart by the time it drops!

Anybody got an idea when they might put the video out? Is it completed yet?
The video's looking cool and the song sounds dope in my opinion. Can't wait for the full track to drop.

LOL @ Joe Budden "awww we having a moment, a slaughter moment"
damn man it´s like x-mas in this motherfucka in here...rick is a very good music video director, he can direct crooked i´s upcoming music video´s for boss too, that would be insane and that official single "the One" sounds hot man, the hook is very catchy for these 106&park kids but the verses are slaughterhouse to me, cause they are killing it everytime man.
Yeah I think all my doubts about the song and video have been put to rest, I think we are getting a quality product with this single.
sounds dope as hell ;D can't wait
 Defective Crooked I Robot
(06-23-2009, 01:03 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:Yeah I think all my doubts about the song and video have been put to rest, I think we are getting a quality product with this single.

Yea I didn't really know what to expect with the single, but I like where they went with it. It's like a lyrical track with a house party vibe to it. The video captures that too.

Still I have my doubts whether it will get picked up by the radio, but it will definitely get a few spins at the next party I throw ;D
I was trying to concentrate on the beat and block out the lyrics (cause I do want some surprise when I see the video in its entirety or hear the single for the first time). For some reason on the first video I was very disappointed with the track, but I dunno what the hell I was listening to because after this video I'm really excited for the single to drop. The beat is really hot, and definitely catchy, and I think this video could do really well on BET. This track will get continuous play on the radio, there is no doubt about that. Slaughterhouse is about to blow up any day now.
The beat and hook sound radio ready but the lyrics are a little explicit too say the least.