Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone catch Royce's feed last night?
I was wondering if anyone watched Royce's feed last night. He pretty much played the whole Slaughterhouse album. I put my speakers on mute though (sounds crazy huh), because I didn't want to spoil it for myself.

Wondering if anyone caught the tracks and how they liked them?
You should of listened man, it didn't spoil anything, just made me anticipate the album 10x more.

Obviously it was hard to hear a lot of the lyrics but the quality of the production was amazing. Definitely exceeded my expectations.
I heard very brief snippets, but I can wait until an official leak.

BTW: Royce said that "Not Tonight" should be dropping before "The One"...
This slow internet conxn is fuckin up my mojo I wouldve enjoyed tht show. Imagine SH album reachin ur ears. Unbelivable. I really can't wait. Finally Crook gets the chance showcase his skills worldwide.
(06-24-2009, 04:07 PM)DJ WEST link Wrote:This slow internet conxn is fuckin up my mojo I wouldve enjoyed tht show. Imagine SH album reachin ur ears. Unbelivable. I really can't wait. Finally Crook gets the chance showcase his skills worldwide.

royce kept saying crooked had the best lines on the album
(06-24-2009, 04:04 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:I heard very brief snippets, but I can wait until an official leak.

FUCK, I don't like that lol, I want to hear The One so bad that it will prob be a let down by the time I hear it ;D lol but from the sounds of it, that might not be possible, Hopefully Not Tonight is a Dope song...Not Surprising that Crook has the best lines but he is My fav artist, I am Kinda Bias lol
 Defective Crooked I Robot
(06-24-2009, 06:14 PM)ehbunner link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=1049.msg257244#msg257244 date=1245873840]

FUCK, I don't like that lol, I want to hear The One so bad that it will prob be a let down by the time I hear it ;D lol but from the sounds of it, that might not be possible, Hopefully Not Tonight is a Dope song...Not Surprising that Crook has the best lines but he is My fav artist, I am Kinda Bias lol
[/quote]

Yeah I hear that, I always seem to think Crooked steals the show. LOL
I caught some of it, i heard a couple tracks
One called C Me Murder-off Joe Buddens upcoming album
and i heard One track off Royces EP coming up, both sound amazing
(06-24-2009, 07:13 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=ehbunner link=topic=1049.msg257256#msg257256 date=1245881648]
[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=1049.msg257244#msg257244 date=1245873840]

[/quote]

Yeah I hear that, I always seem to think Crooked steals the show. LOL
[/quote]

shit, to me crooked is the show!! LOL. I think the other dudes are dope, especially royce, but im always wating to hear crookeds verses. haha
Yea it was a great blog!! The tracks sound like FIRE!!