Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone catch Royce's feed last night?
(06-24-2009, 09:09 PM)conqueso34 link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=1049.msg257257#msg257257 date=1245885225]
[quote author=ehbunner link=topic=1049.msg257256#msg257256 date=1245881648]
[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=1049.msg257244#msg257244 date=1245873840]
I heard very brief snippets, but I can wait until an official leak.

BTW: Royce said that "Not Tonight" should be dropping before "The One"...

FUCK, I don't like that lol, I want to hear The One so bad that it will prob be a let down by the time I hear it ;D lol but from the sounds of it, that might not be possible, Hopefully Not Tonight is a Dope song...Not Surprising that Crook has the best lines but he is My fav artist, I am Kinda Bias lol
[/quote]

Yeah I hear that, I always seem to think Crooked steals the show. LOL
[/quote]

shit, to me crooked is the show!! LOL. I think the other dudes are dope, especially royce, but im always wating to hear crookeds verses. haha
[/quote]

Ain't That The Truth!!!!
 Defective Crooked I Robot
Joe Budden on at the moment, he boring compared to Royce though.

http://www.blogtv.com/People/joebuddentv
(06-24-2009, 11:19 PM)Aaron link Wrote:Joe Budden on at the moment, he boring compared to Royce though.

http://www.blogtv.com/People/joebuddentv

See, I like Royce's chat cause he talks about the music a lot, but Joe covers other interesting topics too though outside of Hip Hop.
He's on again now... playing more Slaughterhouse joints.
i just heard the fatmanscoop, onslaught 2, mental!

couldnt hear the lyrics too much, but i could tell crooked i ripped it apart, it like 8 mins long or something!

there was too much BS with JBTV's crew though
(06-25-2009, 03:03 AM)alphabet link Wrote:He's on again now... playing more Slaughterhouse joints.

Yep, still going.

http://www.blogtv.com/people/roycedafivenine
Another live stream I would have muted, LOL.

I'm telling you I'm going to be mad patient with this project.
He played a lot of full songs today, although the quality was terrible so you could only really hear a distorted beat. I only tuned in for a few minutes but got to hear the songs I missed last time. Not Tonight has the same sample as that Joe song but it's produced by Khalil so you know it's more polished.

Like I said last time, it didn't really spoil anything just made me anticipate it more lol. Can't wait till August 11th (or whenever the full album leaks)
(06-25-2009, 12:53 PM)alphabet link Wrote:He played a lot of full songs today, although the quality was terrible so you could only really hear a distorted beat. I only tuned in for a few minutes but got to hear the songs I missed last time. Not Tonight has the same sample as that Joe song but it's produced by Khalil so you know it's more polished.

Like I said last time, it didn't really spoil anything just made me anticipate it more lol. Can't wait till August 11th (or whenever the full album leaks)

I hear you, I just like that unexpected element of not knowing what some of these tracks are going to sound like. That's just me personally.
(06-25-2009, 12:55 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:I hear you, I just like that unexpected element of not knowing what some of these tracks are going to sound like. That's just me personally.

There's something about buying an album blindly and not knowing what to expect from one track to the next. I try to do this with all my fav artists, you appreciate the album more IMO.