Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Album] Official KXNG CROOKED - "Good Vs. Evil 2" Thread (12/08)
Exclamation 
From: http://www.thebossboard.com/2017/10/kxng...truth-mad/

After the success of his politically and socially driven opus Good Vs. EvilKXNG CROOKEDis following up with the much anticipated sequel. On December 8th, Good Vs. Evil II: The Red Empire will be officially released through digital retailers. The album is set to include fourteen brand new songs including the C-Wash produced single Truth (Why You Mad)which features an appearance by Royce Da 5’9″. As you may expect, there is never a shortage of bars when the Slaughterhouse machine forms together. Fans who are interested in hearing the track can stream it online now. In the mean time, Good Vs. Evil 2 is now available for pre-order on iTunes.

Track List

01) Wake Up Show Intro feat. Sway & King Tech
02) The MAGA Continues (prod. Lavish)
03) Red Hood’s Plot (Hahahaha) (prod. Lavish)
04) GiveUDatHammer (prod. Aktive)
05) Revolution Come feat. Jai (prod. Snaz)
06) Truth (Why You Mad) feat. Royce Da 5’9” (prod. C-Wash)
07) Shoot Back 2 (Dear Officer) (prod. Jay Wash)
08) Adderall Addicts (prod. C-Wash)
09) Cowboy Bebop (prod. Illeagle)
10) Thug Poetry feat. Jay Townsend (prod. Snaz)
11) City Lights (prod. ENG)
12) Brainwashed Ni666a (prod. Audio Jones)
13) Stand feat. Styles P & Emanny (prod. Lavish)
14) Mace Windu (prod. MR Authentic)

Stream: https://soundcloud.com/kxngcrookedcob/kx...hy-you-mad

Pre-Order: KXNG CROOKED – Good Vs. Evil: The Red Empire
cautious optimism.

GvE1 was not an album that lived in my rotation very long and I honestly don't revisit it at all lately either... I like the angle Crook has taken with these projects under the current landscape as far as being political and awake for racial inequality... but the music has to be better.

IDC what your message is, if the music is boring and you falsify your features like GvE1 (ahem, Eminem)

As usual... homies' "freestyles" over mainstream beats back in March/April were his hottest shit past two years..