Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse Single "The One" To Drop Today, Artwork Inside
Sup ya'll? I was just checking out JBTV.Com and in one of the threads from The Jumpoff, I heard peepz talking about The One leaking today. Here's the link from 2DopeBoyz.com claiming it: http://2dopeboyz.okayplayer.com/2009/07/...more-46502 I hope this isnt a joke!!! Damn I'd love for this fire to leak today!
Here's the official artwork for the track..

[Image: 20090702-theone1.jpg]
:o  YES!!  Can't wait to hear this one!  Woodstock has grown on me a bit, but I'm hoping this track is more exciting!
shieettt i dun wanna hear it until the album drops...but then again its SLAUGHTERHOUSE lol i really do wanna hear this right now, gona be insane
(07-02-2009, 01:18 PM)101dhs link Wrote:shieettt i dun wanna hear it until the album drops...but then again its SLAUGHTERHOUSE lol i really do wanna hear this right now, gona be insane

You gotta at least let yourself hear the single. If not you better hope it doesn't get picked up by the radio.
damn that´s very great, can´t wait for the single, really i thought that they gonna drop it in middle of july, but if they gonna drop the single today or tomorrow they need to drop the video in middle of july or end of july to push the album more.

dope cover for the single, but i prefer more the white for the album.
I'll definitely hear the single before the album drops. I mean we are supposed to hear the single, so I'm not stressing that.
The song drops today on DJ Enuff's show (Hot 97) today...

http://www.youheardthatnew.com/?p=1523
What times the show on?
Someone please Rip this lol I will forever call you a hero

I wasn't expecting this to drop for awhile as well I personally told myself Aug 11th is when you will hear it lol then nothing can disappoint
 Defective Crooked I Robot