Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse Single "The One" To Drop Today, Artwork Inside
(07-02-2009, 02:11 PM)alphabet link Wrote:What times the show on?

5-6PM Eastern Time

This was good news to wake up to. I can't wait to hear this track. Hoping the video is coming within the next week or two as well.
history in making¨! sweet!!
OH MY GAWD!!!

but that album cover... Sad the pig and the poor job with the cardboard cut around the pig lol.
can't wait
you can listren to live stream on hot97 now. Just go on the website and listen
Listening now hopefully it really drops! excited
 Defective Crooked I Robot
I don't know this sites credibility...

http://www.youheardthatnew.com/?p=1523

But, I trust Shake's word, he usually comes through.
yeah that's what I mean I hope it really is dropping on hot97 but listening to some music I wouldn't usually listen to couldn't hurt for an hour lol couple songs have been like :o Sad lol mainly the one that started "Good music is coming" or someshit about good music and I was like when it's not this song lol
(07-02-2009, 05:16 PM)ehbunner link Wrote:yeah that's what I mean I hope it really is dropping on hot97 but listening to some music I wouldn't usually listen to couldn't hurt for an hour lol couple songs have been like :o Sad lol mainly the one that started "Good music is coming" or someshit about good music and I was like when it's not this song lol

I just heard from someone that the site is a credible source and is run by someone from BET, so hopefully we aren't wasting our time.
This reminds me of waiting for HHW The Finale...well excitement wise anyway...not planning on not sleeping if it doesn't come out lol