Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Requests Thread
Can anyone hook me up with

Untouchable Cali Intro
Untouchable Cali
Bang on Them OG?
They sound fine to me but I can't guarantee the quality, so if they aren't up to par post back and hopefully someone else has em as well

Crooked I - Untouchable Cali Intro (feat. Daz Dillinger) (Produced by Darren Vegas) (Unreleased).mp3

Crooked I - Untouchable Cali (Prod. by Darren Vegas).mp3

Crooked I - Bang On 'Em (Original Version) (Produced by Darren Vegas) (Unreleased).mp3

Defective Crooked I Robot
(09-18-2012, 11:49 PM)dynastytheprophet link Wrote: Does anyone have the Evolution of a Boss compilations?

I'm looking for this Evolution of a Boss double disc too^^^ + Inauguration and After Inauguration mixtapes... links for these tapes that used to be on this site are long dead.

any1 have a crooked i acapella folder?
Can someone hook me up with the following tracks? I used to have them as I had registered and paid for it with Planet COB, but lost all the mp3s. Thanks

Bust Back
Bust Ya Gun
(03-06-2016, 11:41 AM)Dimos link Wrote: Can someone hook me up with the following tracks? I used to have them as I had registered and paid for it with Planet COB, but lost all the mp3s. Thanks

Bust Back
Bust Ya Gun

BUST BACK
http://www.mediafire.com/download/83o3m8...t_Back.mp3

whuzz up COB are you still alive?? 8) 8)

since quiet five years got the "gangstaz cry" from planet COB in bad quality!!

Can somebody help???
pllllllZ?
Music 
EFFeX, any chance you'll be bringing back the audio archive you had up under (music) "projects" before the site transition?

I'm looking for a couple tapes you had posted on there.... (D.O.C. presents Inauguration) you also had a big list of loose singles and freestyles available before.

tryin' to replace some shit I lost off a flash drive in my washing machine  Cry