Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iceman - "200 Bars In 2010"
http://www.myspace.com/iceman72

just saw this. Fuckin amazing! can we get a download link?

what's funny though, just a couple of days ago I was thinkin has anyone ever freestyled over Mo Money Mo Problems & now this starts with that beat, lol

Quote:Iceman's extremely busy schedule is divided between organizing battles, performing on stage and assuming full time engineer responsibilities for Treacherous Records. However, this upcoming emcee still manages to find the time to record enjoyable music and share it with the world.

Although Iceman's latest mixtape release Headphone Music 2 was an incredible demonstration of his talent, it would appear that this extremely versatile artist has raised the bar once again. On his latest track, we find the C.O.B. associate tackling not one, but ten different beats in a song called 200 Bars In 2010. Iceman covers a wide variety of subjects throughout this eleven minute cut, but amazingly enough pulls it all together into one mind blowing package. It is definitely safe to say that the Selma, California representative has put non-believers on notice with this release. We encourage everyone to check out this banger by using our music player or clicking the link included below.

If you are interested in hearing additional music by Iceman, please visit our "News" and "Music" archives for past releases. Furthermore, follow Iceman on Twitter and check out his official MySpace page. As usual, please keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for further updates regarding The Circle of Bosses and Treacherous Records.

Download / Stream: http://www.thebossboard.com/audio.php?sonid=204
Nice track ...
And nice shout out to Effex on the joint lol ...
Now I'm wishing and hoping to get me a shout out on one of the tracks soon lol , maybe from Iceman or HSG ... hahaha
Would sound hella nice ...
Keep it up , Iceman ...
Dopeness as usual ... In fact, this is pure cokeness ... !!!
I always though Iceman was pretty good lyrically, but damn, now he has me thinkin hes a heavyweight, that track was pure fire!! Nice Iceman!!

Another Boss Board shoutout, this site is getting more popular everyday
GOOD LOOKIN ON THE PROPS!
(02-23-2010, 06:50 PM)iceman7270 link Wrote:GOOD LOOKIN ON THE PROPS!

You deserve it homie, thats one of the best tracks ive heard in a while.
(02-23-2010, 06:53 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:[quote author=iceman7270 link=topic=3325.msg268276#msg268276 date=1266969022]

[/quote]

I like the fact that he was able to change up the topics so much. It was like 10 tracks mixed in one, pretty crazy.
(02-23-2010, 07:38 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=3325.msg268278#msg268278 date=1266969184]
[quote author=iceman7270 link=topic=3325.msg268276#msg268276 date=1266969022]

[/quote]

I like the fact that he was able to change up the topics so much. It was like 10 tracks mixed in one, pretty crazy.
[/quote]

That's what i was thinking as i was listening, he goes from being nostalgic, to talking about girls, to talking about weed, to everything. Fantastic track
appriciate the feedback homies
ICE MAN!!!! *crooked voice*  very impressive to juggle all that talent from the boards to writing lyrics and being good at it mad props... it seemed like before all i had was crook and the weeklies to look forward to now slaughterhouse, H gang, and iceman! 2010 is the rebirth for hip-hop no joke