Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iceman - "Why"

Quote:After stunning fans with his 200 Bars In 2010 banger, the C.O.B.'s multi-talented emcee Iceman has changed his pace and released a smoother jam for listeners to enjoy.

On Iceman's latest track, he has decided to tackle the Exile produced instrumental to Fashawn's Why. Fans who are used to Iceman's upbeat battle-style rhymes will certainly be blown away by this introspective journey through music. This song further proves Iceman's versatility as an artist as he manages to juggle the responsibilities of a full time engineer with creating his own masterpieces. We encourage everyone to check out this track by using the download link or music player included below.

Please make sure to check out past projects by Iceman by searching our news archives. Additionally, make sure to follow Iceman on his official Twitter page for all the latest updates regarding his music. In the mean time, please keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for further news updates.

Download / Stream: http://www.thebossboard.com/audio.php?sonid=209
I'm hella feelin' this shit , man .....
Iceman , you my man ....

Real nice choice of beat , and going emotional , too ....
Man , keep going Iceman , and never look back ....
You da man ...
Deep shit. Iceman just keeps getting doper and doper. Thanks for posting
(03-06-2010, 12:03 AM)509 Finest link Wrote:Deep shit. Iceman just keeps getting doper and doper. Thanks for posting

I wouldn't mind a Headphone Music pt. 3 mixtape
for those who use last.fm:

I've been using "Iceman (C.O.B.)" as a name for Iceman because there's few other artists who have the same name. Those others are mainly pop/rock artists so I wanted to separate Iceman from them.
fantastic!
thanks for all the props! Just tryin to show people im more than just the c.o.b engineer.

jayE good lookin out on the name thing, your right about everyone having that name. I never liked it when my boyz gave it to me in juniou high, but it just stuck! By the end of high school my whole city knew me as that.

C.O.B!
(03-06-2010, 01:59 PM)iceman7270 link Wrote:thanks for all the props! Just tryin to show people im more than just the c.o.b engineer.

jayE good lookin out on the name thing, your right about everyone having that name. I never liked it when my boyz gave it to me in juniou high, but it just stuck! By the end of high school my whole city knew me as that.

C.O.B!

Any new mixtapes or anything coming from you in the near future man??
(03-06-2010, 02:18 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:[quote author=iceman7270 link=topic=3407.msg268947#msg268947 date=1267901984]
thanks for all the props! Just tryin to show people im more than just the c.o.b engineer.

C.O.B!

Any new mixtapes or anything coming from you in the near future man??
[/quote]

Yeah man ...
As Effex said , is there a Headphone music 3 or somethin' ?
I hope so ...
well i do have a lot of extra tracks just sitting in my hard drive, i might put out something soon. I gotta talk to crooked and see what he thinks