Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One-2 & DJ Vick One - "Kabob & Vodka" (Mixtape)
(05-13-2010, 10:27 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=3795.msg272093#msg272093 date=1273805916]
[quote author=g-kal2010 link=topic=3795.msg272048#msg272048 date=1273710806]
second that 509! but we gotta wait much longer for the ep. Oh one-2 i'm fiending like an addict and u got me waiting & waiting, u ain't right homie lol. But at least your giving me a new project in the meantime. Both crooked i & one-2 will be the biggest teases in hip hop along with dr. dre and jay electronica. I suppose all is worth the wait.

Foreal homie!!! I been waitin for all those artists to drop im starting to think its never gonna happen...i doubt One-2 will ever drop an album, he is an amazing artist but for some reason it seems like the underground scene doesnt accept him except for his cult following...
[/quote]

I mean, I personally haven't really seen much hate towards One-2. For the most part everyone that I've talked to enjoys his music. I think that he just needs to get his name out there more, maybe collab with more known emcees.

It's the independent game you know, got to work your way up.
[/quote]

Your right but he is 4 mixtapes and has been out since 2005, he is 6 years in and everytime something is posted up on 2dopeboyz or Realtalkny it gets basically no comments, he just needs to be wayyyyy more popular to put out an album and get alot more people who support his projects, i hope it happens because he is one of my favorite MC's.
(05-13-2010, 10:31 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=3795.msg272095#msg272095 date=1273807629]
[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=3795.msg272093#msg272093 date=1273805916]
second that 509! but we gotta wait much longer for the ep. Oh one-2 i'm fiending like an addict and u got me waiting & waiting, u ain't right homie lol. But at least your giving me a new project in the meantime. Both crooked i & one-2 will be the biggest teases in hip hop along with dr. dre and jay electronica. I suppose all is worth the wait.

Foreal homie!!! I been waitin for all those artists to drop im starting to think its never gonna happen...i doubt One-2 will ever drop an album, he is an amazing artist but for some reason it seems like the underground scene doesnt accept him except for his cult following...
[/quote]

I mean, I personally haven't really seen much hate towards One-2. For the most part everyone that I've talked to enjoys his music. I think that he just needs to get his name out there more, maybe collab with more known emcees.

[/quote]

Your right but he is 4 mixtapes and has been out since 2005, he is 6 years in and everytime something is posted up on 2dopeboyz or Realtalkny it gets basically no comments, he just needs to be wayyyyy more popular to put out an album and get alot more people who support his projects, i hope it happens because he is one of my favorite MC's.
[/quote]

yeah its kinda true unfortunately. I remember he used to get his songs posted on hiphopgame and he even did an interview with them back in 2006, why did they stop fuckin with him? i never did quite get that. One-2 is more popular on youtube than he is on 2dopeboyz and when someone do comment on 2DBs its either from fulltimeboss or the side-talkers hating on him and half of them don't even know he's armenian, they think he's latino. On the plus side people did comment mostly positive on the leak 4 when it came out on 2dopeboyz and he gets comments on hiphopdx for alot of his singles. yeah effex it is the independent game that u gotta work your way up, its just crazy to me that he is perceived still as a real-brand new artists thats starting out, after all his time & hard work you'd think more people would know about him than that miami emcee QuESt who crooked i said he wants to be on his album, dude got buzz and gets tons of comments on his every songs & projects on 2DB and he only been in the game half the time that uno has. Hopefully DJ Vickone will do wonders for one-2 on this mixtape and for peeps to finally wake the fuck up and realize uno is one of the best in the game.
(05-13-2010, 11:44 PM)g-kal2010 link Wrote:[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=3795.msg272096#msg272096 date=1273807890]
[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=3795.msg272095#msg272095 date=1273807629]
[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=3795.msg272093#msg272093 date=1273805916]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

yeah its kinda true unfortunately. I remember he used to get his songs posted on hiphopgame and he even did an interview with them back in 2006, why did they stop fuckin with him? i never did quite get that. One-2 is more popular on youtube than he is on 2dopeboyz and when someone do comment on 2DBs its either from fulltimeboss or the side-talkers hating on him and half of them don't even know he's armenian, they think he's latino. On the plus side people did comment mostly positive on the leak 4 when it came out on 2dopeboyz and he gets comments on hiphopdx for alot of his singles. yeah effex it is the independent game that u gotta work your way up, its just crazy to me that he is perceived still as a real-brand new artists thats starting out, after all his time & hard work you'd think more people would know about him than that miami emcee QuESt who crooked i said he wants to be on his album, dude got buzz and gets tons of comments on his every songs & projects on 2DB and he only been in the game half the time that uno has. Hopefully DJ Vickone will do wonders for one-2 on this mixtape and for peeps to finally wake the fuck up and realize uno is one of the best in the game.
[/quote]

Thats exactly what i was saying just in deeper detail, im glad im not the only who thinks that. One deserves to be big but hes not even a big deal on the underground scene, its a shame. Its ok though because i love his music and ill continue to support and buy his projects
Picture posted today of DJ Vickone mixing the new project...

[Image: 105879249.jpg]
That pic means the mixtape is probably all recorded, does this mean we might get it pretty soon???
(05-25-2010, 10:02 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:That pic means the mixtape is probably all recorded, does this mean we might get it pretty soon???

I have a feeling it's coming very soon, Mickey hasn't released a date yet, but I'm sure we'll hear something soon.

By the way apparently it's called "Kabob & Vodka".

@ICEMAN7270: "Dj Vick One mixing One-2's new mixtape "kabob & Vodka" http://twitpic.com/1r1cy9 <--Classic hip hop in the making."
HELL YES
awesome!!  Mixing means it's all but done too
One-2 announced it's dropping June 16th!
(05-31-2010, 10:45 AM)EFFeX link Wrote:One-2 announced it's dropping June 16th!

sweet!  Will it be on cdbaby like the others were?