Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One-2 & DJ Vick One - "Kabob & Vodka" (Mixtape)
Hey anyone know how we can get this?  I'll be around late tonight and wouldn't mind getting it to take to work tomorrow.  I know it's supposed to be free too, but I'd like to support if I can
It's going to be a free download, I suspect that Treacherous is going to blast it out to the blogs tomorrow afternoon.

You'll probably see it about half way through the day, I'm going to be busy so I won't be able to put it on the front page until later in the day.

You'll see it on here though, just keep checking for updates.
gotcha.  Thanks for the update....if any place for purchase comes available let me know!
One-2's mixtape is officially out and available for download at www.dubcnn.com!  I'm sure EFFeX will be updating this later as well, but I wanted to get a post up as soon as I saw it!!
Thanks for starting the thread, homie!
The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable.

another link please?
try it on dubcnn, I got it there and no problems
thanx bruh
(06-16-2010, 04:54 PM)CrookedOrBiggie link Wrote:The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable.

another link please?

Strange... Yeah, if you can find another link in the mean time, just use that. I will be adding a Boss Board link to the Projects section shortly.
Now THIS is how a mixtape is supposed to be done!

One-2 literally blacks out on this mixtape and actually has SOMETHING to say on it. It's not just meaningless lyrics, this guy has TOPICS. I have to give Vick One a lot of props on this project as well, perfect blending, great cuts and scratching. JOB WELL DONE!

Although the project could be a little longer, it's straight and to the point and has no filler material. A great preview to the EP!

Thanks One-2 and Treacherous!